• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Koriko [BOXES: Boomer the lazy penguin] [MOVED IN: Cesar the cranky gorilla]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updates:

Pierce has been adopted.

Zucker the lazy octopus has moved in.

Becky the snooty chicken is 'in boxes.'

95px-Becky_NewLeaf_Official.png

Anyone want her?

Lurking for Merry, Chief, Pekoe, and Zucker! (Have room this time ^_^)

Last edited:
Updates:

Diva the uchi frog has moved in.

Ribbot the jock robo-frog is 'in boxes.'

95px-Ribbot_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Anyone want him?

I'll take him :)

EDIT: Nevermind, I have to leave for something but thanks anyway! Have a nice day :)

Last edited:
I'll take him :)
Sure. Adding your FC, and sending a VM.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lurking for Zucker for my sis~ :D
Lurking for Merry, Chief, Pekoe, and Zucker! (Have room this time ^_^)
As with all lurkers, I will be sure to send a VM when the villagers you want are 'in boxes.'

- - - Post Merge - - -

EDIT: Nevermind, I have to leave for something but thanks anyway! Have a nice day :)
Ah, did not see this. As per my VM, I am leaving my gate open so that you may pick him up even while I am away, so I think the best bet is to see if you have picked him up by the time I return. If not, I will see if anyone else has asked for Ribbot in the mean time. If not, I will move on with cycling.

Not lurking anymore for any hamster villagers, I may keep an eye out for Skye, Poppy or Punchy but I'm not in a hardcore search for any of them.
Thanks for your cycling efforts!

Last edited:
Is Ribbot still available?
He is not, sorry: the person who asked for Ribbot earlier was able to pick him up while I was away (I left my gate open for that person).

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not lurking anymore for any hamster villagers, I may keep an eye out for Skye, Poppy or Punchy but I'm not in a hardcore search for any of them.
Thanks for your cycling efforts!
Thanks for letting me know, and thanks for the compliment. Although you are not particularly eager to obtain Skye, Poppy, or Punchy, I will nonetheless VM you if any of them are 'in boxes.'

Last edited:
Updates:

Ribbot the jock robo-frog has been adopted.

Queenie the snooty ostrich has moved in.

As for why no new villager is shown 'in boxes,' that is because there is a 'tier 1' who I will start a sale topic for. After that is wrapped up, I will have a new villager 'in boxes.'

Updates:

Antonio the jock anteater has moved in.

Chief the cranky wolf is 'in boxes.'

Chief_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Free to whoever asks first.

Last edited:
Hi, i can only ask to have a villager when they are in boxes or when they have moved in? Thanks! :D

Hi, i can only ask to have a villager when they are in boxes or when they have moved in? Thanks! :D
You can ask to have the villager only when I announce that s/he is 'in boxes,' yes. However, you can inform me beforehand that you are lurking for a villager, so that I know to send you a VM when the villager you want is 'in boxes.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back