• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Koriko [BOXES: Boomer the lazy penguin] [MOVED IN: Cesar the cranky gorilla]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Primarily lurking for Ankha, Tipper and Julian, but also the other's in my signature. XD

Great! Thanks for the information, is it okay if i PM the name or i can just post it on the thread? Thanks again! :)

Primarily lurking for Ankha, Tipper and Julian, but also the other's in my signature. XD
Unfortunately, I recently gave Tipper away, so it may be quite a while before she shows up again. As for Ankha and Julian, since both are 'tier 1,' I will be starting sale topics for each one. Although I do not reveal any 'tier 1' villagers in this topic, whenever one is 'in boxes' I will mention that I am starting a sale topic for them.

In regards to the other dreamies in your signature, I recommend editing their names into your post, as the way I keep track of who asked for what villagers is by searching the topic for their names.

Great! Thanks for the information, is it okay if i PM the name or i can just post it on the thread? Thanks again! :)
I recommend mentioning their names here. As mentioned above, I keep track of who to VM by looking up the name of a villager when s/he is 'in boxes.' And you are most welcome.

Okay, well i am lurking for Roald and Hamlet, it seems no one can't find them, or sell them, or thy aren't so popular, but they are my dream villagers and i would thank you a lot if you could save me their spot, who ever moves in first. Thank you!! :D

Updates:

Frank the jock eagle has moved in.

Queenie the snooty ostrich is 'in boxes.'

95px-Queenie_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Anyone want her?

ahh missed chief. I was sleeping. Its okay though, I mainly want Pekoe >:)
are you still cycling right now?

Okay, well i am lurking for Roald and Hamlet, it seems no one can't find them, or sell them, or thy aren't so popular, but they are my dream villagers and i would thank you a lot if you could save me their spot, who ever moves in first. Thank you!! :D
Fortunately, neither villager has shown up to my town yet, so they may show up soon. Although I do not reserve, I will certainly send you a VM when these villagers are 'in boxes.'

- - - Post Merge - - -

are you still cycling right now?
Not much. I am in a slow late night pace right now (i.e., I might fall asleep at any moment).

Last edited:
Last update for tonight.

Updates:

Iggly the jock penguin has moved in.

Merry the peppy cat is 'in boxes.'

150px-Merry_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

The moment quite a few people were waiting for. VMs sent.

Want to see who gets her first :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait, isn't the Nintendo servers down or are they back up?

Edit: For anyone just reading this, Merry is still available.

Want to see who gets her first :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait, isn't the Nintendo servers down or are they back up?
No idea, heh. If they are, I will just hold onto Merry for the first person to ask.

Also, hope I stay up long enough, assuming the servers are up. Already really late (12:30 AM). Watching my brother play Minecraft, and it is putting me to sleep.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Me please!
Merry is yours. I hope the servers are up. Let us add your FC and find out.

Last edited:
Still have your FC. Opening the gate to Koriko in one minute (or less). Please let me know if you do not see the gate by then.

I think they are back up..
Ah, damn.. I got a villager from a friend (Velma) I hate Velma but I can't take Merry in now. Velma hates me >.<

I do hope someone can get her.

Last edited:
Merry pleasee omg

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm too late, aren't I? :c
She is still available. Adding your FC, and opening the gate to Koriko. You should see the gate by one minute. I will leave it open and you can pick up Merry even if I am asleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back