• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Koriko [BOXES: Boomer the lazy penguin] [MOVED IN: Cesar the cranky gorilla]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merry has been adopted.

I will update this topic soon with a new villager 'in boxes.'

But for now, time to sleep.

What you've got Iggly now?! YAY! I won't have room for him until 14th when Agnes moves out

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think they are back up..
Ah, damn.. I got a villager from a friend (Velma) I hate Velma but I can't take Merry in now. Velma hates me >.<

I do hope someone can get her.

Inno! I've been trying to get rid of Velma for ages! Luckily I've found someone who wants her though!

Updates:

Gigi the snooty frog has moved in.

Pekoe the normal bear cub is 'in boxes.'

95px-Pekoe_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Yet another villager several members have been looking for. VMs sent.

Updates:

Pekoe has been adopted.

Winnie the peppy horse has moved in.

Frank the cranky eagle is 'in boxes.'

FrankNL.jpg

Anyone want him?

Last edited:
My little boy would like Frank but I need to get his FC

- - - Post Merge - - -

His FC is 3582-9944-7921 when you come back on. Hope we'll still be here.

No Canberra is in boxes today I want Frank too...
Yeah, I was thinking you might like him, but did not want to shoot down Lav, who's son has space in his town today. Despite this setback I hope you get Frank from someone soon.

Yeah, I was thinking you might like him, but did not want to shoot down Lav, who's son has space in his town today. Despite this setback I hope you get Frank from someone soon.

Heh well I do time travel, but I can always find him in my other town. Plus, I'll let Lav take him. It is unfair of to claim almost all of the eagle villagers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back