• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Kumarock's Wonderful Arts!

Oh. I sell comics(like the ones in newspapers) to random kids in school. To me cartooning is drawing something funny. Like a comic. We think differently in that.

I'm sure you make dozens of dollars in your obvious passion.

If you're serious about drawing, I would agree that it would be best to work on anatomy. My dad had to take an Anatomy class in art school in order to be able to draw the body. I would suggest checking out what ZR posted as well as maybe something as basic (or not so basic) as the Vitruvian Man (I'm no art expert by any means, though). But other than that, you have a great art style! You can draw a face and hair so that's always good haha. Lookin good so far, though!

If you're serious about drawing, I would agree that it would be best to work on anatomy. My dad had to take an Anatomy class in art school in order to be able to draw the body. I would suggest checking out what ZR posted as well as maybe something as basic (or not so basic) as the Vitruvian Man (I'm no art expert by any means, though). But other than that, you have a great art style! You can draw a face and hair so that's always good haha. Lookin good so far, though!

There are parts of me that does take drawing extremely seriously, and then the rest are like "meh, it's all doodles". By the way I just remembered my first anime drawing from roughly a year ago.
Might post it later, just to see how much I've improved.

There are parts of me that does take drawing extremely seriously, and then the rest are like "meh, it's all doodles". By the way I just remembered my first anime drawing from roughly a year ago.
Might post it later, just to see how much I've improved.

I would love to see your other drawings. ;)

First anime drawing ever!
image.jpg
This drawing was created April 2012 (rough date I know).
There's a great reason to keep drawings.

Also, this is Kuma before she shapeshifted into a cookie.

Last edited:
image.jpgI drew this on the DSI XL so don't be rude if this doesn't look as great as the others.

Last edited:
I see the little frog there!!!! In a while I'll post an art dump on my Hatena account, so watch for it Kuma!

OMG SUCH A HIGH RANK!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see the little frog there!!!! In a while I'll post an art dump on my Hatena account, so watch for it Kuma!

OMG SUCH A HIGH RANK!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm prepared for it Lookyhooky. By the way, how long have you been a member? Also, I'm getting of having to keep saying Lookyhooky all the time so can I just call you Hooky?

Sure, call me LH if you want to. Just dont call me by my real name... Check my account constantly to see if it's there!

Sure, call me LH if you want to. Just dont call me by my real name... Check my account constantly to see if it's there!

Well I don't know your real name anyways so I guess you're safe...

image.jpg
First time drawing on an iPod Touch.
App I used: Colors!

(Drawing on an iPod Touch is harder than it looks like, especially if you don't have a stylus. I don't have a stylus... :()

Last edited:
I've never heard of the Colors app, but keep hearing about it. Is it any good? And nice job! :)

Is it any good?

Thanks for the reply, and yes it is! It's similar to Colors! 3D on the 3DS. I'm currently using the lite version which is pretty much the same as the full version except that you can't save your paintings. But you can just snapshot it once you finished painting anyways so there's no real point of getting the full version. Unless you want to save your paintings so you edit them later...

Ok. I'm not even gonna make an art dump because of having no ds stylus issues. But now I found it and i'm just gonna make a list of most of my characters, which I already did.

image.jpg
This is just another painting drawn on my iPod Touch on Colors! Lite.
This drawing took about roughly 20 minutes to do.

image.jpg
Dark snowman!
Hope you like this drawing!

Drawn on: IPod Touch

Wow... Been a While Hasn't It?

image.jpg
D: Still no stylus for iPod yet this drawing took about... 30 minutes? Yeah I know it looks rushed and it's not the best but I felt like posting something.

image.jpg
I drew this on an iPod Touch app called ArtRage.
Enjoy it... I guess.

image.jpg
I'm trying to create a novel cover and this is it. I think I needs something else though. But I'm not sure...

Back