• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Kumarock's Wonderful Arts!

Thank you so much everyone! I was almost about to close this thread but thanks to you guys I shall continue to post my paintings/drawings in this thread!

Teehee...

image.jpg
Slender...

Looky, please don't triple post. The Edit function is there to use if you wish to add more later.

Don't triple post, looky, or I'll inform one of the Mods.

No need to make a post about it here, it doesn't help anything. Just send us a report.

Kuma-chan... I like it! Thanks for the nice comment Parfait!

Just Testing Something...

image.jpg
Give me some feedback on this drawing! I know it's not that much but I needed to draw something in order to break out of my artist block.

Don't mean to sound like a jerk but I think the nose is too big. But then again, that's what happens when I try to draw a person.

Oh and the novel cover, for wattpad?

Don't mean to sound like a jerk but I think the nose is too big. But then again, that's what happens when I try to draw a person.
I appreciate your honesty. Don't worry I know what you mean and you not being a jerk. I struggle on drawing profiles.

Oh and the novel cover, for wattpad?
I don't have an account for Wattpad yet so no. I just felt like making a novel cover so yeah.

Another Test Painting

image.jpg
I'm actually pretty proud of this drawing. However the nose is too big, why the nose?!

From now on I'm going to try to draw more actively.

Well it's still cute!

I like the little black things. Have no idea what they are but they catch my attention.

A Really Old Drawing

image.jpg
This drawing is about two years old. Reminds me of my kindergarten days.

Back