• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Kumarock's Wonderful Arts!

Your welcome Jake, that was my first attempt at drawing a Bidoof so for a first attempt, it looks really similar to the real thing!

image.jpg
I'm actually pretty proud of this.

Hehe, you've got some mad art skills! Your drawings look great!! I'd like to see more in the future! :)

Hehe, you've got some mad art skills! Your drawings look great!! I'd like to see more in the future! :)

Thanks Marcy (blame Jake the Dog for calling you that in the first place), I still need lots of practise on anatomy and shading as those two are the ones I am worst at when it comes to drawing anime and manga.

Wow long time no see old friend...

For my sister who recently turned twenty.
image.jpg
THE MOON
image.jpg
I like Slender.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Awesome texture on that tree Kuma ^^ You are a great artist!

djmeNGd.jpg

A rushed drawing of a character from one of my stories.

Behold! The bump!
Both of these drawings are book covers for my stories and were drawn on my iPod Touch. Getting better don't you all say?
zP7I6QN.jpg

mmUcJP2.jpg

I love your drawings! Awesome artist.
*looks at mine* and I can only draw a stick tree.

Thanks Meteor! I should draw something different like try to do a test drawing on a leg/arm or something similar to improve my anatomy.

Back