• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Lady Black's Cycling Town [IN: ] [OUT: ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so sorry to hear that! The person reserving Timbra has approximately 24 hours to claim her. I go by first come, first serve basis to avoid any issues. It wouldn't be fair to the person who reserved her beforehand if I gave you Timbra now. I hope you understand and hopefully find your dreamie soon!

If the reservation falls through, I'll let you know.

no i understand... i have cycling thread too, i've been waiting for a friend to pick up a villager for a little bit now, and I just know how frustrating reserving is, do let me know if they don't respond, i should be on around this time tomorrow

no i understand... i have cycling thread too, i've been waiting for a friend to pick up a villager for a little bit now, and I just know how frustrating reserving is, do let me know if they don't respond, i should be on around this time tomorrow

I see. Yes, it does get rather frustrating, but at the same time it's worth it. Anywho, I'll certainly let you know by then~

Aww, I'd totally let toad have her ;u; she's a dreamie of mine, but I've got time..;; Anyway I will be home in an hour or so..it's fine if Toad can take her

Last edited:
are you sure? I who else you looking for? I can see if any are in my cycling town

It's okay, I've got four towns to sift through :9 I'm just leaving work, so it could be a while before I get home and then I'd have to cycle someone out and I don't want Ms. Black to wait so long for me. I'm looking for Avery,(your dreamie) Jacques(which is your dreamie too), Felicity or Ruby, and Diana, Timbra, or Olivia. I must say Toad, you have good taste :p

Last edited:
It's okay, I've got four towns to sift through :9 I'm just leaving work, so it could be a while before I get home and then I'd have to cycle someone out and I don't want Ms. Black to wait so long for me. I'm looking for Avery,(your dreamie) Jacques(which is your dreamie too), Felicity or Ruby, and Diana, Timbra, or Olivia. I must say Toad, you have good taste :p

hahaha if any pop up I will add you to lurk first! should hopefully cycle more tonight, once Cally is taken back

It's okay, I've got four towns to sift through :9 I'm just leaving work, so it could be a while before I get home and then I'd have to cycle someone out and I don't want Ms. Black to wait so long for me. I'm looking for Avery, Jacques(which is your dreamie too), Felicity or Ruby, and Diana, Timbra, or Olivia. I must say Toad, you have good taste :p

Oh my, that's something you don't see everyday! Honestly, I don't mind waiting, as you do have a day to obtain Timbra anyway. If you insist, though, I'd love to give you Diana for free because of your kindness! It's sort of like a win-win situation. ;)

hahaha if any pop up I will add you to lurk first! should hopefully cycle more tonight, once Cally is taken back

Oh my, that's something you don't see everyday! Honestly, I don't mind waiting, as you do have a day to obtain Timbra anyway. If you insist, though, I'd love to give you Diana for free because of your kindness! It's sort of like a win-win situation. ;)
@toad
Oh thats awesome of you to!! I'll do the same if you look for anybody

@lady
WHAT I COULD NEVER;;;; she's super wanted and loved and stuff right? For good reason too .. She's a sweet little princess.. But omg I'd cry

same if I get diana she is all yours!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i will be right over to pick up timbra

You two are gonna make me cry like legit. Give Timbra to toad she deserves an awesome home with an awesome mayor ;__;

@lady
WHAT I COULD NEVER;;;; she's super wanted and loved and stuff right? For good reason too .. She's a sweet little princess.. But omg I'd cry

She certainly is! But nonetheless, it's fine. :) I believe I was given her for free, so might as well do the same.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll add you right now, Toad!

Aww, the feels. @Shin

:)

Last edited:
all the feels all over the place!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Timbra has such style and swagger! she fits right in to the Riften lifestyle!

Heh I have a lot of feelings about Diana.. Paid 20mil for her, ended up giving her away for free (although the person brought me 50k) and Diana was always nice to me.. Didnt fit in my "aesthetic" but I didn't care :p After not playing in forever instead of getting mad she was like "I wish you visited more" and then gave me a minimalist minitable. I think I cried then too, I'm kind of a crybaby :p Let me know if you guys want anything! I'm nearly home!

Heh I have a lot of feelings about Diana.. Paid 20mil for her, ended up giving her away for free (although the person brought me 50k) and Diana was always nice to me.. Didnt fit in my "aesthetic" but I didn't care :p After not playing in forever instead of getting mad she was like "I wish you visited more" and then gave me a minimalist minitable. I think I cried then too, I'm kind of a crybaby :p Let me know if you guys want anything! I'm nearly home!

thats like the saddest, cutest story ever!

timbra was in my last town because I thought she was so cool, and had such swag! she moved in on the cliff away from everything the day I built a lighthouse... so I made up the story she was forever waiting for someone to come back from a long journey... then tangy accidentally left and I was crushed (tangy is my all time favorite)... when I restarted I got caught up in all these new villagers, but I recently was planning on switching things up and I was eyeing timbra again...

- - - Post Merge - - -

didn't want to lose Zucker though... who left today, i was upset again but this has changed my mood already, now I gotta work for 7 hours.... but I can plot reset her in her new cliff home when i get back

That's so kind! She truly is a sweetie though. I think the only villager whom I've ever had the feels for was Kabuki.

- - - Post Merge - - -

timbra was in my last town because I thought she was so cool, and had such swag! she moved in on the cliff away from everything the day I built a lighthouse... so I made up the story she was forever waiting for someone to come back from a long journey... then tangy accidentally left and I was crushed (tangy is my all time favorite)... when I restarted I got caught up in all these new villagers, but I recently was planning on switching things up and I was eyeing timbra again...

- - - Post Merge - - -

didn't want to lose Zucker though... who left today, i was upset again but this has changed my mood already, now I gotta work for 7 hours.... but I can plot reset her in her new cliff home when i get back

The feels are overwhelming! Haha, aww, Timbra sure means a lot to you , then. :') Ohh, Tangy! I love her. There's been a few incidents where she's tried to leave me, but luckily I caught her before she did so! & I'm glad that your feeling better from all this! Have fun at work. tumblr_inline_mpkrqhYViM1qz4rgp.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's so kind! She truly is a sweetie though. I think the only villager whom I've ever had the feels for was Kabuki.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The feels are overwhelming! Haha, aww, Timbra sure means a lot to you , then. :') Ohh, Tangy! I love her. There's been a few incidents where she's tried to leave me, but luckily I caught her before she did so! & I'm glad that your feeling better from all this! Have fun at work. View attachment 81727
@Toad
Ohh, wow! I'm glad I gave her up for you then u Vu!!
I had her too, back in Shizume, and I was devastated when she left, she was fun to talk to, but I got Diana soon after.. ahaha.

@Lady
Kabuki is so awesome = v= My other favorite is Snake, the one I have in Corona now was my favorite back in my old town. He sent me his picture when he moved over... he's a sweetheart.

I'm home now! Really cold!
Glad to see Timbra got to her home safely~

Ooh, the ninja bunny! He's really cool too. That's how you know the friendship is real. :blush:

That's good to hear! & yes, same here c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back