• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Landscaping items!

Penellope

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
2986-3305-7790
Winter Mittens
Small Mailbox
Feedback
100% (74) +
I need:

Clovers (kinda need)
Bamboo (Don't need any more)
Sweet Olive Starts!!! (Really need!)
Jaccob's Ladders (Need)
Mushrooms (kinda need)

Paying in tbt!
I need a TON of these items!!

I am only buying 500tbt worth of items:

296/500tbt left!

This budget is 200tbt:

193/200 left!

Last edited:
How many sweet olive starts do you need?? I think I have more than 10.. need to go check >.< How much tbt are you paying?

Nice signature btw c: it's cute

as many as I can get, and does 2tbt per start sound okay to you? ty!

I can get you as many bamboo shoots as you need! Don't be afraid to ask for a ton too!

I'll go check how many and let you know c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have 15 of them~

Do you mind picking them up in my town?

I would prefer drop off, if that's possible?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can get you as many bamboo shoots as you need! Don't be afraid to ask for a ton too!

I need a TON!! Like how much per bamboo shoot would you like?

I managed to find 5 bamboo shoots and 7 lucky clovers! Is 2 TBT per like you mentioned before reasonable? :eek:

Is 10 tbt per basket good? I can do any price thats good for you and I can get as many as you need :D

Ok that's fine~
I'll wait for your gate then. Already added you~

open~

- - - Post Merge - - -

I managed to find 5 bamboo shoots and 7 lucky clovers! Is 2 TBT per like you mentioned before reasonable? :eek:

yes~! I will VM you when I am ready to trade!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is 10 tbt per basket good? I can do any price thats good for you and I can get as many as you need :D

baskets of bamboo?

Last edited:
I found 5 more bamboo shoots. XD Would you like those as well?

I found 5 more bamboo shoots. XD Would you like those as well?

I'll take as many as I can buy! Also, sorry to anyone who was waiting I had to pick my sister up on the highway bc her car broke down then I immediately had to head to work! But im back for a couple more hours tonight :)

Yep! For every 9 bamboo shoots it makes a basket of bamboo :3 It works the same as fruit

I'll take as many as I can buy! Also, sorry to anyone who was waiting I had to pick my sister up on the highway bc her car broke down then I immediately had to head to work! But im back for a couple more hours tonight :)

Cool! :)) If you're available now, I have the 10 bamboo shoots and 7 lucky clovers ready to go.

Yup! I'm waiting on another trade right now but you could also come to my town and pick up the items if you're free?

Yup! I'm waiting on another trade right now but you could also come to my town and pick up the items if you're free?

sure I'm not waiting on any trades atm! I only won't come over if I'm waiting for someone haha (sorry to the person above who asked me to come and I did not >.<)

Not to be super useless, but I have like, two bamboo shoots I could sell you for 4tbt total? Just because I'm not gonna use them and it sounds like you could use them more than retail could.

How many bamboo shoots do you need? I got a ton ! Please VM/PM me I might forget to respond

Last edited:
Thank you all! However someone has just very nicely informed me of how easy it is to grow bamboo myself so I'd rather not focus my tbt budget on that! from now on I will not buy any, thank you anyways to those who offered!

- - - Post Merge - - -

nvm i just realized I'd have to TT a lot and I don't want to lose any villagers i like and it's far too much work to check on them every time sooo I'm just gonna buy that bamboo haha~

Back