• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

League of Legends

Have you played DotA before?

• Total voters
Oh dang.. I recently got out of Silver 4. It was pretty easy for me.. but trolls just ruin the games.

Personally I find Kaceytron really annoying and not funny lol but that's just me. Other people probably find Trick2g annoying but I find him funny so yeah

Personally I find Kaceytron really annoying and not funny lol but that's just me. Other people probably find Trick2g annoying but I find him funny so yeah

omg i love trick2g and congrats on your win streak girl c:

im too nervous to play my rank games

I just play Riven top when I'm stuck top and usually have good luck lol silvers don't really know how to vs her plus she's one of my mains

Who do you play in ranked? Rivens good. I main Ahri, Syndra, Riven, Lee Sin, Thresh, and Morgana. I mained Shyvana for a while too but then Gragas top happened lol

bolds are my most played.. since that's a lot of mains. So I'd say Ahri Riven and Morg.

Last edited:
Who do you play in ranked? Rivens good. I main Ahri, Syndra, Riven, Lee Sin, Thresh, and Morgana. I mained Shyvana for a while too but then Gragas top happened lol

bolds are my most played.. since that's a lot of mains. So I'd say Ahri Riven and Morg.

Do you play Diana much? I've been playing a solid bit of Diana jungle and mid and she's really fun/good.

I tried playing her but I'm not good with melee mids much. I only tried playing her once actually against a Yasuo and I did kill him a few times but you know.. enemy junglers exist xD And I wasn't very good with warding so yeah. my fault.

Last edited:
Do you play Diana much? I've been playing a solid bit of Diana jungle and mid and she's really fun/good.

shes kinda weak now since tank junglers is the new thing, and but if you can get early kills with her she snowballs really well, i use to play diana alot c:

wait no, not weak, there are just better junglers out there now

Last edited:
yeah I haven't played her jungle in a while. I typically just stick with vi, trundle, and lee. I haven't jungled since coat was released. I've been on a bit of a break because I've been really busy lately.

I haven't seen a Sejuani or Riven in forever! I mostly play Ryze top, mid sometimes. Elise jungle. Teemo top against a renek..
Got myself to d5 just playing Ryze & Elise from p2 tbh lolol.

Last edited:
Back