• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Least Favorite Colors in Candy

Worst Candy Colors

• Green

Votes: 17 14.2%
  • Blue

Votes: 9 7.5%
  • Pink

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Red

Votes: 13 10.8%
  • Orange

Votes: 17 14.2%
  • Yellow

Votes: 31 25.8%
  • Purple

Votes: 28 23.3%

• Total voters
purple. i hate grapes with a passion.
i'm glad there aren't a lot of candies out there that are purple.

I hate them all but yellow is defs the worse

I love yellow. Lemon candy is the best; I love the contrast between sour and sweet.

My least favorite would have to be blue. As others have mentioned, it looks and tastes artificial. The very least they could do is flavor it blueberry, not this made up "blue raspberry" stuff.

I honestly like all the flavours. xD I guess my least favourite are green (lime) and yellow (lemon) but even I like them. xD

Black candy is disgusting.

as much s i like red, i dont like it as a candy flavor, cause it like the one color you cant tell the flavor by just by looking at it. and usually its cherry flavor, which i dont like for candy flavors.

the weird sour green flavours that isnt apple and orange is kinda gross as well

Pink is generally way, waaaaaaay too sweet for me.

I usually like all other color candies as long as their not doused in sugar or too creamy.

I said yellow, but only as banana, I really do not like fake banana flavor, sometimes I'll get some kinds of candy that have real banana flavor and those are actually amazing. But yellow is also my favorite, as lemon. I LOVE lemon flavored stuff, but not overly tart kinds.

Purple and red; typically because the majority of them use an artificial grape flavor (for purple) or cherry flavor (for red) which tastes exactly like how children's Tylenol used to taste when I had to take the liquid stuff as a kid.

Yeah they pretty much taste medication or incredibly artificial, which is not good here.

Yellow can be good unless it's in chewing gums or really artificial lemon taste then it tastes like toilet cleaning products. I don't mind fake banana though.

Back