• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Least Favorite Colors in Candy

Worst Candy Colors

• Green

Votes: 17 14.2%
  • Blue

Votes: 9 7.5%
  • Pink

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Red

Votes: 13 10.8%
  • Orange

Votes: 17 14.2%
  • Yellow

Votes: 31 25.8%
  • Purple

Votes: 28 23.3%

• Total voters
red, because cherry candy is always gross
watermelon and grape candy are also gross

Not a fan of grape flavor things, at all. I've always been used to licorice for black candies, and I have a hard time to appreciate this taste as well.

Red. I don't like cherries or anything cherry flavored, and it taste even more gross/artificial in candies.

My fav flavours are green, blue and orange <3 Purple is sometimes okay and sometimes super gross, and I'm not a huge fan of pink or yellow.

Last edited:
Yellow candy tends to...not taste all that great. Other candies tend to have some kind of nice flavor, strawberry especially, but yellow candies are rare and/or bland.

Artificial banana and grape flavors can only be the work of a vengeful god.

I actually kind of like the flavor of cough syrup, gross aftertaste aside.

here's my ranking :p

best: red, blue, pink (if strawberry)
okay: orange, yellow (if banana)
worst: green, purple, yellow (if lemon), pink (if watermelon)

Not included in the list, but if it was any I would say black, ew, I hate licorice. From the list though... hmm havent really tried anything blue from what I remember and I love all the berry flavors so would probably say orange :)

I know I'm one of the few, but I HATE any and everything Cherry and Grape. Lemon and Orange everything are my favorites.

Yellow is a 50/50 because it's either lemon (which is good) or it's banana (which is a disaster)

Red, because I hate most cherry-flavoured things, and I don't like watermelon either. Strawberry is fine.

Orange and yellow/lemon are my favourites, no matter the candy.

Usually green or yellow. But if black was a choice, I'd pick it, I hate black licorice xP

Back