• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Least Favorite Colors in Candy

Worst Candy Colors

• Green

Votes: 17 14.2%
  • Blue

Votes: 9 7.5%
  • Pink

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Red

Votes: 13 10.8%
  • Orange

Votes: 17 14.2%
  • Yellow

Votes: 31 25.8%
  • Purple

Votes: 28 23.3%

• Total voters
I don't really mind any flavor, but usually when I dip into a bag of skittles or whatever, the yellow usually tastes the worst.
I'm not too picky about it though, they all end up tasting the same

I usually like all flavors lol, but pink is my least favorite. I think I'm in the minority...

yellow. i love lemonade & stuff, but artificial lemon is just gross. im not a big fan of lime flavored candy either ew

I'd say orange, but almost all of my experiences with purple are HORRIBLE! Ick! :mad: The only exception even possible would be Nerds, which I think can be pretty good, but every other experience with purple candy is bad.

I don't like green candy flavors, it's always sour apple or lime and I dislike both of them.

Last edited:
Depends on which candy it is. I'd say orange flavered things but orange skittles are my favorite \_(?3?)_/

I have always hated green and purple candies.
The green is sour and sour things leave an unpleasant taste in my mouth.
Purple, I am unable to descripe the taste, but i hate it

I have always loved red candies ( watermelon // cherry )

Last edited:
Back