• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Let us translate! [Animal Crossing: New Leaf Translation Thread]

"Good morning, everyooone! The day we finally get to welcome our new mayor is almost here, so I asked Lazy from the garden shop to pull all the weeds! I took a peek partway through to see how it was going and he was sleeping, so was worried if it would ever get done, but he cleaned everything up perfectly."

I remember reading somewhere that Lazy was a she... but I guess he's a he? But anyway, I wonder what this tweet means, exactly. Could we get Lazy to pull our weeds when there's a lot of them? That'd be nice. It'd save me a lot of time when I haven't been playing for a while.

And yes, BellBringerGreen, the tweets are meant to be from Shizue's point of view. :)

Hmm, maybe thats why he or she is called Lazy. We are too LAZY to pick weeds... Lol

Pun intended

"Good morning, everyooone! The day we finally get to welcome our new mayor is almost here, so I asked Lazy from the garden shop to pull all the weeds! I took a peek partway through to see how it was going and he was sleeping, so was worried if it would ever get done, but he cleaned everything up perfectly."

Very cool! Wouldn't this mean that Wisp pretty much loses his purpose? Or do you guys think this is a one time thing?

Very cool! Wouldn't this mean that Wisp pretty much loses his purpose? Or do you guys think this is a one time thing?

Maybe Wisp will do other cool stuff? Like giving you more luck for rare fish and bugs?

I don't think that this is a one-time thing because there is a player in the picture talking to Lazy. Lazy obviously, unlike the tweet implies, isn't pulling weeds for the impending arrival of the mayor because, well... the "mayor" is standing right there talking to him, lol. I think the tweet was just making it seem like that's what was happening. I think perhaps Lazy can pull weeds for you whenever you want him to if you pay him. I don't know.

And I don't think Wisp would lose his purpose. Well, maybe one of his purposes, but yeah. They may have added something new for him to do, or just kept the other two options we had previously (getting an item or smashing roaches).

You know, maybe he could plant grass. If animal tracks are still in, it could be a very useful feature, and it leaves Wisp's purpose in tact.

i hope this means we can ask him to clean up our weeds sometimes?? I'm sure it will cost though. either bells, items bought, store points, etc.

You know, maybe he could plant grass. If animal tracks are still in, it could be a very useful feature, and it leaves Wisp's purpose in tact.

:O
If he could be used as a way to reverse the effects of animal tracks, I wouldn't even care if animal tracks were back in... unless it cost a lot... but either way, I like the idea of him being used to regrow grass that gets worn down from animal tracks, assuming they're bringing animal tracks back in

New tweets

今日は女性陣の間でジミーさんが大人気でした!いつでもどんな時でもキザで甘い言葉をかけてくださるから、寒い季節には心が温まって丁度いいんですって!中には余計に寒くなる?という方もおられるので、人それぞれなのしから?!
A67Gc9rCAAAa5So.jpg

and

ああっ!!さきほどのつぶやき、間違えちゃいました・・・本当は「なのかしら」って書きたかったんです・・・申し訳ありませんでした!!!

No picture for this one.

New tweets

今日は女性陣の間でジミーさんが大人気でした!いつでもどんな時でもキザで甘い言葉をかけてくださるから、寒い季節には心が温まって丁度いいんですって!中には余計に寒くなる…という方もおられるので、人それぞれなのしから?!
View attachment 1857
QUOTE]

I want that little teal hamster!!! :eek: He is SO cute!

New tweets

今日は女性陣の間でジミーさんが大人気でした!いつでもどんな時でもキザで甘い言葉をかけてくださるから、寒い季節には心が温まって丁度いいんですって!中には余計に寒くなる…という方もおられるので、人それぞれなのしから?!
View attachment 1857

and

ああっ!!さきほどのつぶやき、間違えちゃいました・・・本当は「なのかしら」って書きたかったんです・・・申し訳ありませんでした!!!

No picture for this one.

I love this hamster more then the other one.

Back