• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Life in Camellia Day 12- Workerbee

MadisonCrossing

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Cake
Welcome to day 12 everyone!~♪

To begin, I checked my mailbox. Crazy Redd's painting had come in, but that was the only new message I had received. So I went to strike up some conversations with my villagers. Nate didn't need anything, but as I was searching for Willow around her house, my eye caught Phineas, the badge man! I hadn't expected him to come by.

View attachment 235406

He gave me two badges; the fishing maniac and the insect maniac badges. That made perfect sense, considering that I fish and catch bugs all the time. I might still be a newbie, but at least I have some badges now!

View attachment 235407
View attachment 235408

After talking to a few more villagers, I approached Tammy, and she had something for me to do. She wanted me to bury a time capsule!

View attachment 235409

I did it for her. I'm looking forward to the day she asks for it again! The message will probably be really cheesy, but it's still exciting to see what the villagers say to themselves.

Afterwards, I checked turnip prices, which had dropped down to 65 Bells. I prayed to the turnip gods for a higher price tomorrow. Will they answer my prayer? I guess we'll have to find out!

To finish off the night, I held a ceremony for my town campsite. Quite an uneventful day!

View attachment 235410

Stay tuned for day 13's post, which is coming up soon! (๑^ں^๑)

View attachment 95603 My Tumblr View attachment 95603

Attachments

• Phineas the Badge Man.JPG
    Phineas the Badge Man.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 66
  • Fish Maniac.JPG
    Fish Maniac.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Insect Maniac.JPG
    Insect Maniac.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Tammy's Time Capsule.JPG