Canvas Crossing

Are they all going to be posted publicly or are they going to be privately sent instead? I really want to see all of the art!

From the OP:
At the end of the event, the board will be merged into a single thread and made public during the Closing Ceremony, revealing all the drawings.

I can't wait to see all the drawings~

So are main nemesis are hats, glasses and feet. Xd
I'm also the same with shoes sometimes, have a problem with angle and everything.
I would also add faces are my enemy too and getting the size of the head to match with the body haha whenever I draw faces it just seems off to Mr sometimes.
YES!!!! I tend to be able to do glasses decently OK but my shoes never look right ever and I really hate hats!!! Thank God for animal crossing round hands ha ha ha
Post automatically merged:

I put 8 reps in this one drawing so far. Why did I do this to myself lmao?
I wanted to do a collage of reps sooooooo bad!!!!

oh my god!?!? that's crazy.. i can't wait to see it!!!
Haha I think at least 3 of the rep's are not full body because something obstructs them. I just kept adding more to fill in spaces. Don't expect it to be amazing.

This is why I like this task, it includes everyone. I love the events, but it's very clear many are very art oriented and so there have always been some members who participate in events voicing 'Why bother, I know I'm going to get lost under all the incredibly skilled artists and never be able to get nominated' So we need more events like this one. No disrespect to all the incredibly skilled artists here!

I am my own worst critic always. So I tend to stay away from “people” drawing. Even AC peeps can be hard. I did 6 total though y’all will only see 5 (poor Roxie!!!!) I know I def have mistakes in mine as I was kinda rushed to get the first 3 done and then again when I decided to do these other 3, though I wish I’d had time to do 1 or 2 more but my neck and hands said NO! Lol

Yeah tell me about it, I was going to try to do everyone - I did 50 and there was STILL 77 I didn’t do 😮‍💨😭
50??!! 😲

I did some in a collage type thing, but still did nowhere near 50, lol.

And yes! Very thankful for the round hands! 🤣

I think I'm doing better at drawing "what i see" - I'd like to develop my own art style (i have no style haha), but I've realized i need to learn some basics first.

Like proportions, perspective, and angles of different body positions. And I'd like to learn rendering. So much to learn...

same, though I'll admit I'm kinda terrified as to what the page count will look like
Dizzy and Ladydestani tonight

OIP.P_Ta5Pv6NkjHQWC_eLVptAAAAA

Yeah tell me about it, I was going to try to do everyone - I did 50 and there was STILL 77 I didn’t do 😮‍💨😭
50??? 🤯 someone get this woman a MEDAL 🥇 Your dedication is inspiring!

I am looking forward to the reveal so much! You guys are nothing short of amazing :D

You guys were doing 20-50 of these?!?!? I did five! That is truly incredible. I cannot WAIT for the reveal.
I made over a dozen. But 50?! Damn. That’s amazing! 🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉

I wanted to keep things simple so I can draw many but I found myself enjoying the process and took more time than I intended to.
That's 5-12 members you're going to make happy! I'm sure everyone you drew for is going to be touched you choose their rep out of the many there were! 🎉

I wanted to try to get one for everyone that participated, but I had to give up on that goal. I could probably squeeze a smaller drawing in before the end, but I think this one is it for me. Almost finished it! Oh don't take it personally if one of your reps in my last drawing is partial. It's not that I didn't like drawing them, I just had more space to fill and it just turned out that way.

I didn't make extra, I struggled to make the 3 official ones, but I would like to thanks those who did and made sure everyone has one. I'm super excited, my representative had nothing special so I wasn't expecting a drawing, but knowing I has one too makes me really happy 🩷 I apologize for the ballon hat and glasses but I think the boots were not too hard to draw... I hope. I'm also curious and a bit scared of the reaction people will have to my drawings. Hehe.

Do some of you guys have a lot of free time or what? Because wow, that's a lot of drawings and I only managed to muster up three because of my busy work schedule. I've started my fourth one, but I wouldn't be able to finish it before the deadline, sadly. Despite that, I'll complete it eventually and show it to them personally. I love this activity. 💙

Back