North
Native Fruit
Apple
Native Flower
Cosmos
32ae421415a71771164d9ab15f9c2e3a5dbac077.gifv
bf08aafea16affa814eab5fc5877b6625a7a06b2.gifv

Hello, hello! Remember me? lol

Just finished my last presentation for the semester yesterday, so now I’ll have some laid back weeks to enjoy AC again.

I wanted to make a post today before I’m enjoying the new update too much, because I have worked on a few things meanwhile I was studying...

The first thing to note is that I adopted Eunice from a friend. She’s a sweet sheep who lives in a laundromat and loves fashion, and when I played City Folk when I was 10 she was my absolute favorite. I even remembered that my first experience with playing online was through a website called animalcrossingcommunity.com, and you couldn’t upload a profile pic there, but you could choose a villager’s photo to represent you, and she was mine.

I feel like she might actually be my 'villager self' in some ways...

Here are some pictures of her first couple of days, I think she fits right in with everyone else ♥

eunice.jpg

af77f4e75aebacb6e51baa3a0b631f292c29368d.gifv

In terraforming news...

I’ve been reworking my Able’s and Nook’s area, but I’m still not sure on how I wanna go about it. I added a little cafe near the canal and for once I’m actually pretty happy about it.

I’ve kinda accepted that I enjoy having the important areas closer to the sea level instead of up on the cliffs, especially since, for now, most of the villager homes aren’t very up high. Also inclines are so expensive :( lol

shopping district.jpg

And I would add that lowering down the back of the island was an amazing decision, I placed a bench there and I’m loving having a clear view of the ocean.

horizon.jpeg

But honestly I’ve been changing the overall layout of my island so often I might get the urge to change everything at any second...

Then the other thing I did these last few weeks was working on some designs. Making movie-inspired looks for my AC character always relaxes me, so I wanted to share them here.

Made a noble coat/dress type thing from the wonderful movie ‘The Duchess’, starring my queen Keira Knightley;
one fun, bloody look from the underrated ‘Jennifer’s Body’, with Megan Fox;
and a simple dress worn by Kirsten Dunst as 'Marie Antoinette', a movie which probably has some of the most beautiful costumes ever put to film.

cosplay.jpg

So, lastly, I give you another video of Bob singing... ♥

And I leave you with a picture I took of me and Kiki seeing the new deep-sea creatures at the museum this morning.

deep sea kiki.jpeg

I hope everyone is having the best time with the new update, I surely am! Animal Crossing is pretty great at giving you that seratonin boost from the simplest things isn't it?

See you soon!

03f1ffcf28b96c7742e0ba26997dc53bceccb8e0.gifv
tumblr_inline_o19lyjIzPx1stmbqz_500.gif

Hi, folks!

I went island hopping yesterday looking for Erik.

All my other dreamies I don’t mind buying, trading or adopting from other people, but for some reason I made up my mind that I want to find Erik all by myself.

I first met him in New Leaf, he was my first campsite visitor. I had never even seen a deer villager before and it was love at first sight with him. We have been best buds ever since, he’s the only villager I had there that was with me from the beginning.

So yeah, I’m attached to him lol

And I take the whole thing very seriously so I really want to get the feeling that I earned him you know? Yes it’s silly but that’s just me trying to make up stakes in a game that doesn’t really need anything like that lol
I just find it that I’m more attached to villagers I found on islands than ones I adopted.

I love reading about people’s experiences with island hopping so I thought I’d register it here. I started out in the morning, printing 12 tickets at a time, I had enough for 60 tickets and I had awfully high hopes!

Well, spoiler alert, I didn’t find him. But I wouldn’t say the effort was a complete failure either. Here’s the list of everyone I bumped into:

1. Henry 🐸 one of my all time faves, he still lives in my NL town!

2. Colton 🎠

3. Shari 🐵

4. Ava 🐔

5. Rocket 🦍

6. Amelia 🦅

7. Bianca 🐯

8. Victoria 🏇

9. Avery 🦅

10. Friga 🐧

11. Queenie 🦚

12. Broccolo 🐭 had never seen him before! so, so cute

13. Chow 🐼

14. Rhonda 🦏

15. Claudia 🐯

16. Pate 🦆 underrated!

17. Knox 🦅 third eagle today smh

18. Zucker 🐙 left fast so i wasn't tempted to take him 😳

19. Rocket 🦍 AGAIN...

20. Bam 🦌 deer villagers! they exist!!

21. Boomer 🐧

22. Mathilda 🦘

23. Elmer 🐴

24. Kabuki 🐱

25. Kyle 🐺

26. Pashmina 🐐

27. Zucker 🐙 AGAIN

28. O'Hare 🐰

29. Merry 🐱

30. Chops 🐷

31. Biff 🦛

32. Zucker 🐙 AGAIN?

33. Lobo 🐺

34. Victoria 🏇 again

35. Dora 🐭

36. Patty 🐮

37. Boone 🦍

38. Broffina 🐔

39. Walt 🦘

40. Dora 🐭 again...

41. Pierce 🦅

42. Amelia 🦅 again

43. Kitty 🐱

44. Clay 🐹

45. Gladys 🦚

46. Canberra 🐨

47. Boomer 🐧 again!

48. Cheri 🧸

49. Goose 🐔

50. Jay 🐦

51. Beau 🦌😥😥

52. Phil 🦚

53. Bam 🦌 nintendo ur algorithm sucks

54. Ruby 🐰 ... 😍

I had considered Ruby before because I wanted someone that radiated that mystical, starry-eyed energy, since I’m not as fond of Julian anymore...
And I also need more girls on my island and someone that doesn’t have the athletic or music hobbies because Lenú is totally overflowing with joggers and singers at the moment.

So Ruby is pretty perfect. She’s interested in nature, her house matches all the others on the island and I think that her design makes the peppy personally seem really funny and sweet. I really hope we vibe!

She’ll be the Major Tom to my Ziggy Stardust ♥⚡

I thought that finding her just when I was about to run out of tickets was a good sign to relax for the rest of the day, island hopping can be pretty exhausting.

ruby island.jpg

So, that’s our new resident of Lenù, Ruby. Our moon bunny. 🌕 🐇

ruby moon.jpg

rubys place.jpeg

Couldn't resist and also made a little stargazing and reading area by her house. I’m also planning on updating the introduction posts on this thread because all the areas I have there look totally different now lol
I've seen people do like postcards of their islands and I think that's a really wonderful idea, but I don't know if I can do it myself... We'll se I guess!

And as always, thanks for reading! :)

f8a7d579f0562a957d04122a717c47d582b85982.gifv
tumblr_inline_o1dczkQ1Wf1stmbqz_75sq.gifv

Last edited:

Hello!

I actually woke up today with the urge to write something here... I know, very strange lol

I started this journal with the intent of learning to appreciate my island more and to not compare myself to everyone else on the internet and I actually think I'm achieving this?

Of course the confidence, the peace and the quiet come and go, but lately I've been so grateful for my island, my villagers, and all that. The thing I used to do that's really terrible is trying to recreate other people's ideas and being very upset when they don't work for me. I still take inspiration from other places, including many journals here, but it's important to respect that sometimes things that look nice on the internet don't necessarily work for you personally.

It's a lot more reliable, and more rewarding in my opinion, to just go with what feels right, to quote the advice I received when I started writing here.

So that has been my strategy with decorating and playing in general. I haven't time traveled in a while, I'm not stressing about moving stuff around and redoing entire areas anymore. If you're not happy with something just change it, right?

I also have to admit that I've been having some pretty beautiful days both in game and in real life. Sunny with clear skies, even if where I'm at it's still a bit chilly. I'm loving the summertime on Animal Crossing...

So yeah, this is the mood for now. Enjoying the virtual company of cute animals, watching the wind, listening to the waves. In the words of Pascal:

“Where you are, whether you're in a house or in your own head, make it comfy. You be good to you, maaan.”

So, please enjoy this pic of me and Kiki enjoy the little windy hill I made her.

windy hill.jpg

I hope you have a great Friday, and thanks for reading ♥

2683b41fb2012d7bb20efae054174901a1a3230b.gifv

Last edited:
So, please enjoy this pic of me and Kiki enjoy the little windy hill I made her.

This is just... Incredibly uplifting. I feel like you're really playing and the way you're meant to and engaging with the community in the most healthy way.
I deeeefinitely saw this picture on Reddit and didn't recognize your character! It's such a great re-creation!! So funny that I've seen it twice now.

Also, I had Ruby in my town before I restarted and miss her. I love the yard you've made for her. There's one line the peppies have where they're like "I want to run the distance it would take to get to the moon! Call me moon (their species)!" And it works so perfectly with Ruby. Moon rabbit :')

This is just... Incredibly uplifting. I feel like you're really playing and the way you're meant to and engaging with the community in the most healthy way.
I deeeefinitely saw this picture on Reddit and didn't recognize your character! It's such a great re-creation!! So funny that I've seen it twice now.

Also, I had Ruby in my town before I restarted and miss her. I love the yard you've made for her. There's one line the peppies have where they're like "I want to run the distance it would take to get to the moon! Call me moon (their species)!" And it works so perfectly with Ruby. Moon rabbit :')

Hi radiical! Thank you so much for saying that, it really means a lot

I love how personal posting here on the Journal forums can feel without me feeling like I'm exposing myself privately. And it always makes me so happy when you comment and interact with me here. It really feels like we're all here to uplift each other, it's really wholesome that way haha

It's also so sweet that you saw this on Reddit! I knew it was a good pic but didn't expect all the love it got. I really like posting there because there's so many people and even if you post something really silly or simple it always feels appreciated somehow. I recommend it lol

And Ruby is so perfect ♥ calling her Moon rabbit from now on!

Good morning!

So, the last couple of days have been pretty productive, Animal Crossing wise.

Moonrise Kingdom, the 2012 Wes Anderson movie, was on on TV and I was just hit with so much inspiration all at once. I can’t say I’m the biggest fan of his movies over all, but Moonrise in particular is really special, and the Rhode Island vibes I think really fit my island (even though I haven’t actually been to Rhode Island...)

I love the sleepy town, the rocky beaches and the whole color pallette of the movie is just so cozy and dreamy and nostalgic.

So it gave me some ideas on what I want to do with the north area of my island, because I was having a hard time figuring it out before: I’m turning Redd’s secret beach near the peninsula in the Old Chickchaw beach aka Sam and Suzy’s Moonrise Kingdom; and I’m turning the campsite into the Khaki Scout’s Camp Ivanhoe.

The rest of the areas around I’ll figure out as I go. I still want to make an observation deck for the ocean, a laundromat, a library, a study, but I’m probably not gonna have enough space for everything in the end. And with some spaces like the campsite I like to have them be very spacious.

But I’m pretty happy with what I’ve accomplished so far. Decorating bit by bit is probably the best way to do it and whenever I’m done I feel so satisfied taking meticulously framed, perfectly symmetrical screenshots. You know, Wes Anderson style.

So here’s the veeery small section I did.

welcome to moonrise kingdom.jpg

It’s heavily edited to resemble the movie frame, but it still looks very cute and relaxing in-game. My brother is making himself a character this week and I made a deal with him that he would live in a tent nearby forever to emulate Sam and Suzy’s. He was a good sport about it.

I can’t wait to show off the whole space when I’m done with it. For once I actually have big hopes for this idea!

And, of course, to match those new plans I just had to make some designs. I started with the simplest, Suzy’s colorful dresses. I made one in pink, one in orange and another in yellow. I didn’t think I’d like them this much but I’ve been wearing them everyday and they’re so cute.

moonrise suzy.jpg

And I’m particularly proud of the binoculars, they were a challenge but so worth it. They make the look feel so adventurous.

I’ll put the codes under spoilers in case anyone wants to give them a try!

suzy codes.jpg

Orange version (pictured): TRJ7-6843-YMVS

Pink version: RVXC-CH3Q-GF35

Yellow version: XPLR-THW9-0MSK

I’m definitely making some Khaki Scouts shirts next.

I dunno... Recreating stuff from movies I love just gives me so much joy, as you probably already noticed if you've seen any of the other posts I made here haha
So, yeah, of course I wanted to share it here 🙃

The other thing that happened these last couple of days is that I got a campsite visitor...

It was Whitney 🥺

She still lives in my NL town, and she’s really wonderful even if I wouldn’t say she’s the snooty I’m most attached to (that would be Robin ♥ who actually had showed up on my campsite before). But when I saw her there for some reason I just couldn’t let her go.

It’s been a while since we had a snooty in Lenù and Whitney is just so gorgeous. When I was a kid I remember watching her in the Animal Crossing movie and being absolutely in love with her. She was my most wanted villager for the longest time before I finally got her in NL.

unnamed.gif

I’ve been trying to be less strict about which villagers I have on my island and I'm warming up to the idea of not really having an “ideal lineup” and instead just switching around villagers and trying out new ones when it feels right, so I let Julian go for her.

I’m still working on her home area but I’m dropping a pic here because I think it looks pretty nice so far. It’s sort of based on her house in the movie actually. Here I go again with recreating movie scenes haha

whitney.jpg

And here’s her and Chief doing yoga at the plaza this morning. Wolves are truly a top tier species in this game.

whitney chief.jpeg
look at her cute little nose ... how could I resist?​

So yeah, things are going pretty well on the island. It seems like there are some really cold and cloudy days coming where I’m from so I’m pretty happy to be enjoying this virtual summer.

Hope you have a good week and thanks for reading!

c8347602fe8cc589c1fd1cb921f81788793900b2.gifv
tumblr_inline_o1ddgsInvh1stmbqz_75sq.gifv

P.S.

it happened ♥

moon rabbit.jpeg

Last edited:
Every time I see new pics of your town with the stone pathways and the pine trees, I regret my decision to use the brick paths. Your town is so tranquil and beautiful.

Hello!

I actually woke up today with the urge to write something here... I know, very strange lol

I started this journal with the intent of learning to appreciate my island more and to not compare myself to everyone else on the internet and I actually think I'm achieving this?

Of course the confidence, the peace and the quiet come and go, but lately I've been so grateful for my island, my villagers, and all that. The thing I used to do that's really terrible is trying to recreate other people's ideas and being very upset when they don't work for me. I still take inspiration from other places, including many journals here, but it's important to respect that sometimes things that look nice on the internet don't necessarily work for you personally.

It's a lot more reliable, and more rewarding in my opinion, to just go with what feels right, to quote the advice I received when I started writing here.

So that has been my strategy with decorating and playing in general. I haven't time traveled in a while, I'm not stressing about moving stuff around and redoing entire areas anymore. If you're not happy with something just change it, right?

I also have to admit that I've been having some pretty beautiful days both in game and in real life. Sunny with clear skies, even if where I'm at it's still a bit chilly. I'm loving the summertime on Animal Crossing...

So yeah, this is the mood for now. Enjoying the virtual company of cute animals, watching the wind, listening to the waves. In the words of Pascal:

“Where you are, whether you're in a house or in your own head, make it comfy. You be good to you, maaan.”

That sounds like the best ways to enjoy the animal crossing games. I'm glad that you're so content on your island! And I'm also really glad that you started posting here. There are a few Island journals that I always look forward to seeing updates to and yours is definitely one of them. Though I haven't been very active here recently due to irl shenanigans. Hopefully that will start to change now that things have settled down a bit.

Those movie frame shots look great. Also, I tried to make my own custom design. It was horrible! The longer I worked on it, the worse it looked. Your designs always look so nice, I've always liked them but now after trying it out for myself I have a newfound respect for your ability to create something that doesn't look like a game glitch (which is sadly what mine resembled).

BTW. Good luck with Erik! He's a great villager. I still regret passing up on him when I found him island hopping. I'm looking forward to seeing him in Lenù:)

Every time I see new pics of your town with the stone pathways and the pine trees, I regret my decision to use the brick paths. Your town is so tranquil and beautiful.

That sounds like the best ways to enjoy the animal crossing games. I'm glad that you're so content on your island! And I'm also really glad that you started posting here. There are a few Island journals that I always look forward to seeing updates to and yours is definitely one of them. Though I haven't been very active here recently due to irl shenanigans. Hopefully that will start to change now that things have settled down a bit.

Those movie frame shots look great. Also, I tried to make my own custom design. It was horrible! The longer I worked on it, the worse it looked. Your designs always look so nice, I've always liked them but now after trying it out for myself I have a newfound respect for your ability to create something that doesn't look like a game glitch (which is sadly what mine resembled).

BTW. Good luck with Erik! He's a great villager. I still regret passing up on him when I found him island hopping. I'm looking forward to seeing him in Lenù:)

Hi An0nn! Always happy to read a comment from you :)
Yours is also a journal I always look forward to checking out so I'm really glad you're back.

It's great that you're trying out making designs! It takes a lot of getting used to, I've been trying out designing my own clothes since Wild World but it was only in New Leaf that I started feeling more comfortable with it. The advice I would give is to try to go with simpler, more straight forward styles first until you start getting more comfortable with different techniques like shading, trying out different necklines and stuff. With Animal Crossing I feel like the simpler stuff always looks more natural and wearable in game.
New Horizons has a lot of new tools and colors to use which can feel a bit overwhelming at times but it's so rewarding when you start getting the hang of it!

And path wise, I absolutely love the brick paths. I actually started sprinkling them around near villager homes inspired by the way the look in Elysium. They look very comfy, and cozy and warm. Sometimes the cobblestone can feel a bit cold and boring. To be honest I only use them because I love the stone bridges and I like the way they go together. But I feel that I might change them when autumn comes.

And yes me and Erik shall be reunited some day ♥ Currently saving up on miles to go hunting for him again!

Hello!

I wasn’t going to comment on the inconsistency of my updates here because I thought it was getting repetitive. But it’s been such a long hiatus this time!

The good news is that I still managed to play, I just couldn’t sit down and write stuff here because work was keeping me a bit busy.

I was about to make a post when the new update was announced as well, so I decided I would divide all the new stuff I want to share here into a couple of different posts.

First off, some terraforming and decorating updates. Then, on the second post I’ll do a little photo dump and share some designs I worked on this last couple of weeks. And lastly, I’m finally going to have time to use the Dream Suite this weekend so I wanted to share my DA and post a little something about each island I end up visiting. (... don’t know when that last part will be though... sorry...)

As for the state of my island at the moment, I feel like ‘reworking’ is the keyword. Every area I make I end up changing, testing out new ideas and, well, reworking. Which means that so many screenshots here are already outdated...
I justify it by thinking that taking and sharing screenshots help get a better ideia of what I want things to look like, since everything can look so different in-game than in carefully framed pictures.

The first thing I reworked was my Nook’s area. It’s slowly coming along, I based it off some photographs of sleepy storefronts in Japan that I saw on Twitter.

cranny.jpg

It’s not done yet since I want to make a little newspaper stand nearby, but for now I’m just happy it isn’t empty.

Changing that also helped me figure out my little crafting station. I had been wanting to make a little homage to The Ol' Pickaxe from Night in The Woods and I finally cleared up a good spot for it.

ickaxe.jpeg

Lastly, I wanted to share here my submission for wave 1 of the TBT Summer Event. It was so much fun seeing everyone’s campsites so I got inspired to give it a try myself. It’s very simple and definitely still a work in progress but I love how cozy it looks in the early morning.

campsite1.jpeg

Other than that there are a few other plans I have, but I’m trying to take things slow. The bottom half of the island is practically done so most days I don’t even care about how empty the upper half is. Nevertheless, I thought I’d share my ‘to-do list’ here, you know, for posterity’s sake.

1. Finish paying off my house loan (it’s around 700k bells, I’ve saved up 400k so far)
2. Move Kiki’s and Eunice’s houses
3. Buy a new incline for Kiki’s hill
4. Build a library and observatory behind the Museum
5. Figure out the campsite area foi Erik’s future home
6. Get my brother to create a character for himself and finish up his house area

Anyways, that’s pretty much it for what I had to update here. I want to tidy up a few things before I fel comfortable having anyone visit, but as far as day to day life here goes, I’d say I'm happy.

Thanks for reading so far! Next post is going to be a bit random, so get ready for that lol

Hello again!

As always, making this post a bit later than I had intended. So I’m just going to go straight to the point! Here’s the photo dump that was promised...

Kiki rocking a Pierrot Le Fou dress I made back when I first got the game...

kiki beach.jpeg

Ruby moonbathing...

moonbathing.jpeg

My entry for the second wave of the TBT Summer Build event, I'm aiming for that blue shell lol

Took one photo last night during the fireworks, but I ended up using one I took this afternoon because it just felt so cozy in the daylight...

cafe1.jpeg
cafe afternoon1.jpeg

Another Wes Anderson look, this time inspired by the iconic Margot Tenenbaum. I’m super proud of how this one turned out...

margot final.jpg

Also made a Legally Blonde look, I used a technique similar to the fur coat on Margot’s...

elle.jpg

Then lastly, I wanted to share here other thing that I’m pretty proud of.
I’ve been posting my designs to Twitter and I’ve been kind of enjoying the community? The Bell Tree Forums will forever be my favorite place for anything Animal Crossing related, and I usually hate most forms os social media like Twitter, Instagram or Facebook...

But, what can I say... Pandemic has got me making some 'out of character' decisions I suppose...

So, the other day I held a little giveaway, based on some ac trivia questions I came up with myself! I wish I could remake it here, but I don't think it would work... I also don't have anything else to give as a prize lol,
but I thought I’d post the questions here anyway, mostly because they’re really cute and I'm proud of them 😊

You can answer them in the comments for bragging rights!

🏝 ✂️ 🙃 Question 1. Where does Someone live (currently)?

😮 😮 🎵 Question 2. Which of these is NOT the name of a gyroid?
a. Droploid
b. Lloid
c. Driploid
d. Oomboid

🐛 🐜 🐞 Question 3. What do lazy villagers hate as much as they love bugs?

🏝 🐢 🌺 Question 4. Complete Kapp’n’s rhyme:
“I wrote a name
in the sand by the sea,
she’s me best girl,
her name is ______”

🦝 💰 📈 Question 5. In between running the island, Tom Nook actually took time to write a book, what’s the title?

Spoiler alert, question 3 turned out to be the hardest one! No one on Twitter got it, so that's extra bragging rights for you if you know what's the answer I'm looking for for this one haha

That's it for today, and as always, thanks for reading ♥

008ed89198fe3b2408864ad6a31f7903989b360e.gifv
4fd8ae54631b89069c5bfecfa72b85620ae4b38d.gifv

Last edited:
Another picture of yours I recognize from Reddit! You're killin it!
If I knew literally annnny of the answers to those questions I would give them a shot 😅

Hello, reader!

Today I am very excited to show you a little project I've been working on...

A couple weeks ago an account on Twitter that I really like and respect, Nicole from @/acnhfashion, reached out to me about working together on some Wes Anderson recreations. I was so flattered of course, and started working on some sets right away. She made a wonderful design collection to go with them and we recreated three scenes from the movie Fantastic Mr. Fox.

So, now that I've edited all of them I wanted to share them here, because I'm so proud of how they all turned out.
It was my first time collaborating with anyone through Animal Crossing and having it all be about our shared love for this movie made it even more special.

🦊🍎✂️

mr. fox at the tree.jpg

“The cuss am I? Are you cussing with me?”

foxes at the supermarket.jpg

“So let's raise our boxes - to our survival.”

we're all different.jpg

“We're all different. Especially him. But there's something kind of fantastic about that, isn't there?”

🦊🍎🧡

So please go check out Nicole's page, she has so many amazing original designs, besides being a really sweet and caring person. It was a real honor working with her.

So, yeah. Ya girl is feeling pretty professional because of this haha

And I'm so happy that I get to share it with the few people that take some time to check up on this journal, I appreciate you.

I leave you now with Lenù's new flag, which I made to honor the completion the Mr. Fox project and my favorite scene from the movie, maybe my favorite scene in any movie...

lenu flag 2.jpg

“Wish him luck, boys”

tumblr_inline_o1ddh2uhNM1stmbqz_75sq.gifv

Hello!

So, yesterday was my birthday...

IRL it was really nothing special, but the birthday celebrations in AC always makes me so happy... Maybe it's the music, I don't know... It all so... Well, cute!! And we even get a piñata now? Too cute!!

Bob threw the party at his place, and Roald and Kiki also showed up. Not who I expected, but it was a pleasant surprise! Seeing the three of them together kinda melted my heart actually. They'd make for a fun gang I think. Here's the best shot I managed to grab of the four of us:

birthday.jpeg

Other than that have I don't have too much to share. I've worked on a couple of areas this week, but my island is starting to lag from all the furniture :( so I'll have to spread out and simplify some ideas I had.

But I also noticed that, overall, my outside decoration 'style' is a lot similar to how I used to do it in New Leaf... I just enjoy carefully placing assorted bushes and flowers whenever I don't really know what to do with a space.

I'm making it a goal for next week to make a little post with the current state of all my villager yards, since there are a few now that I'm really happy with. So, that's what there is as far as things to look forward to for now I suppose. Life's gonna start getting a busy again with work and school, but I hope I can still find time to do some more updates in here.

Last thing I'm gonna share is this video I took this afternoon, also outing myself as a native Portuguese speaker lol

Thank you so much for reading, hopefully I'll see you soon!

99b1d60ccd67eb389b31f599e1ce4b344f04cced.gifv
tumblr_inline_o1d7j5NhGB1stmbqz_75sq.gifv

Good morning!

So, today it's going to be another quick, more screenshot-centered post. I've been playing sporadically, trying to control my itch to flatten and reterraform the whole island... But I recently got a freelance gig for the next couple of months so I'm probably gonna be too busy to play at all this September :(

I'll try to at least give a little update when I can, but from next month on I can't promise anything. I'll miss it though! Hope neither you nor my villagers forget about me too much haha

Anyways, here's some Lenù scenes from the last couples of days...

Ruby rocking a Kiki's Delivery Service look...

kiki and ruby.jpg

Eunice taking a morning nap...

eunice - cópia.jpeg
(I would die for her)

Whitney enjoying the sunlight...

whitney.jpeg

Bob giving me the look that says he knows how good he looks in these boppers...

boppers.jpeg
(Full disclosure: I had been feeling kinda disconnected from him and I truly want Erik as my lazy so I've been trying to get Bob's picture before I eventually let him go. But I have to say... Giving him gifts has got me warming up to him again. He's such a special boy.)

Finished work on Eunice's new laundromat front yard...

eunice's yard.jpeg

Had an unexpected campsite visitor yesterday...

coco.jpeg
(Fun fact: I used to have Coco in my New Leaf town but once I accidentally let her leave while tting and I actually, real life cried 😢 )

And last but not least, here's Kiki taking a lil' nap while standing up...

kiki sleep.jpeg

Thank you so much for reading, and I hope you have a great Friday!

f13ef777cd9276302d55ea27ab6762c9530b09d3.gifv
5ab3c5dca55ff307fa49bfee23a2ae1efb835175.gifv

Hello!

I swear, sometimes I feel like such a phony in here. Every time I write about something in this thread I magically change my mind about it the next day I feel like haha

I know I said I was taking a break for work. That's still gonna happen, but probably more so next month. I promised myself I was gonna stay away from TBT to concentrate but oh my... The Fair... I really wanna join in on the fun haha

Because I wanted to get one of those neat backdrops I also did a little rebranding... This is a drawing I did a while back, a mix of me and my island rep... Hope you guys don't find it too strange haha

I kinda do... It'll be weird getting used to seeing something different all the time, I've been using that photo of my dog since I first created this account. We'll see how long before I go back to it.

For strictly AC related news, I have maybe a concerning one... After my temp job is done (read: October) I've decide to flatten the island.

Yes... I know... :'(

Some stuff I'm keeping, but I really need to rethink some other stuff and I was feeling kinda trapped creatively because of my 'grid' obsession. I was having a hard time breaking free from the layout I had set up.

I wanna try to make it look a bit more natural and, well, interesting. To be honest, what inspired me to make this decision was the Dream Suite update, it made me realize that, while my island was fun to live in, it didn't feel like there was that much to see in a dream... I was finding it... a bit boring?

I already remade some areas but I don't have any screenshots to share right now, and I'm holding back because I know if I start doing this now I'm never going back to studying and I have papers to write lol

So for now I'll just leave you a little sneak peak of what I'm going for... It's still very towny and organized, but I'm slowly adding some more foresty and unexpected elements that I'm really excited about...

kiki ufo.jpeg

That's it for today, see you around!

efde29a13235a5769f1076633f086335f9fae192.gifv

PS. So, I went to see if I wanted to join that 'crazy dream' Fair event but I don't know if I will because the dream I got was so weird but I just realized it shows up my profile and yes, indeed, my first dream was 'Shining Muscle' lmao

Last edited:
Happy super late birthday River!

As always your town and your pictures are gorgeous. I'm looking forward to seeing your new look after you flatten the town! The pic you've posted so far looks really unique and interesting:)

Happy super late birthday River!

As always your town and your pictures are gorgeous. I'm looking forward to seeing your new look after you flatten the town! The pic you've posted so far looks really unique and interesting:)

An0nn! thank you so much ♥♥♥

Now that my temp job is over I'm thinking of doing a big update here, we'll see how long it takes me to actually write it down. I got a surprising amount of stuff done on my days off that I'm very excited to share!

Back