List of Villagers Based on Popularity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rosie isn't very popular today! Bowie didn't get a single bid on their auction, and in my giveaway, I've only had one person interested so far.

Rosie isn't very popular today! Bowie didn't get a single bid on their auction, and in my giveaway, I've only had one person interested so far.

I know, right? Talk about bad luck! I'm waiting on somebody I offered her to for nothing to pick her up. Funnily enough, the moment the auction ended, there was a decent amount of people asking if I still had her! The next time I end up with a popular villager, I'll be sure to make the auction deadline longer so more people get a chance to make an offer. Oh, and I'm male, in case you were wondering.

Last edited:
i had to void octavian today after nobody expressed interest for a couple hours, just saw an ankha auction go to 50m :O i sold marshal for 350 tbt in less than half an hour!

Usually when top tier can't get auctioned, it means most people have them as dreams or favorites but have obtained them and not updated thier looking for list, or keep ones they have listed as dreams, this is typically when there will be a big flip soon based on who is actually being sought after and selling. Drago definitely deserves his spot maybe he is finally being rediscovered, in the early days Drago and Julian were everywhere...I have lolly and sprinkle and am afraid may not be able to sell it's all about timing the list can flip fast...over near a year I've seen no one always stay in t 1. I've seen 5s who were 1s and vice versa. Not sure how the list is tracked, sigs often list obtained dreams and seperate looking fors, that board obviously shows seeking, but some are seeking fives as they get the void often from cyclers so not surprised if a 5 did sell.

I always wondered how and what the best way to gain an accurate indicator was and how the list is made as many follow it as a selling guide but how the data is collected makes all the difference t 1s are hard sells and that shouldn't be the case..I know people dislike auctions but done properly...many lurk the t five cycles there are..maybe an outright poll no one knows if a t five may sell through roof if people assume by list and av them..If there is someone meticulously data collecting for correct seeking to selling popularity ratio great if not I have time to lend a hand collecting data. Popular is different from don't have and seeking so will sell, popular could mean everyone has me if done incorrectly.

Just a question: Are the prices by tier on the front page here still accurate? I've been looking for a tier 2 and I've had two people contact me looking for way, way more than I consider reasonable offers for a tier 2. Or does the fluctuation of the TBT - IGB values make a difference?

Because this page has tier 2 listed as 2-10mil, and I've been getting requests for 200-300 TBT for her. With conversion, that works out to around 30-45mil, and that seems insane to me... so I've been turning them down. But now I'm wondering if that's a more accurate going price?

Usually when top tier can't get auctioned, it means most people have them as dreams or favorites but have obtained them and not updated thier looking for list, or keep ones they have listed as dreams, this is typically when there will be a big flip soon based on who is actually being sought after and selling. Drago definitely deserves his spot maybe he is finally being rediscovered, in the early days Drago and Julian were everywhere...I have lolly and sprinkle and am afraid may not be able to sell it's all about timing the list can flip fast...over near a year I've seen no one always stay in t 1. I've seen 5s who were 1s and vice versa. Not sure how the list is tracked, sigs often list obtained dreams and seperate looking fors, that board obviously shows seeking, but some are seeking fives as they get the void often from cyclers so not surprised if a 5 did sell.

I always wondered how and what the best way to gain an accurate indicator was and how the list is made as many follow it as a selling guide but how the data is collected makes all the difference t 1s are hard sells and that shouldn't be the case..I know people dislike auctions but done properly...many lurk the t five cycles there are..maybe an outright poll no one knows if a t five may sell through roof if people assume by list and av them..If there is someone meticulously data collecting for correct seeking to selling popularity ratio great if not I have time to lend a hand collecting data. Popular is different from don't have and seeking so will sell, popular could mean everyone has me if done incorrectly.

This was honestly quite difficult to read.

If you're questioning my methods, they're on the front page.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just a question: Are the prices by tier on the front page here still accurate? I've been looking for a tier 2 and I've had two people contact me looking for way, way more than I consider reasonable offers for a tier 2. Or does the fluctuation of the TBT - IGB values make a difference?

Because this page has tier 2 listed as 2-10mil, and I've been getting requests for 200-300 TBT for her. With conversion, that works out to around 30-45mil, and that seems insane to me... so I've been turning them down. But now I'm wondering if that's a more accurate going price?

This is precisely why I do not include any TBTB prices in the front page.

Anyone selling for IGB will expect the values listed on the first post (or they can go that high in auctions)

I'm sorry for the lack of update recently guys.

I've been super stressed with work & study, and I'm considering taking anti-depressants things are getting so bad.

I will try and get an update posted sometime this week, however I won't promise anything, since my promises end with nothing, and I hate breaking promises.

Again, I'm so sorry.

I've been super stressed with work & study, and I'm considering taking anti-depressants things are getting so bad.

I will try and get an update posted sometime this week, however I won't promise anything, since my promises end with nothing, and I hate breaking promises.

Again, I'm so sorry.

Aw :c don't worry about it! the list is totally accurate, people are sticking with it for now. sure there have been ups and downs but nothing too drastic! update at your leisure-it's not a requirement you do so and it's your thread anyway!

Very curious how much Lobo will go up for the 475tbt offer I just got for him o -o
(not sure if it goes by how many ppl looking for him, or how high of a price they go for. Or both)

Whoa, I am surprised how down Marshal has fell since the last time I checked this... though still in tier one.

I thought Carmen was popular and I was worried about not having enough TBT or IGB to buy her, but she is actually tier four.

Wow, I'm suprised over what tiers my dreamies are... I thought Beau would be like tier 3, not number one, same with Olaf being higher... O_O

I want to say finding low tier villagers to buy is really hard. I easily got my hands on a tier one (Ankha) and I could have gotten Stitches, Merengue or Beau if I wanted (I didn't get Stitches because I was afraid someone would give/sell Carmen right after I got him), but finding tier 4 and especially 5 (since they are "auto voided") is tiring.

Again, I'm so sorry.

Hey no worries my friend. I'm new to the sight, so the fact that somebody put this up at all and made an effort to make it was clean and clear as this is amazing! I understand what it's like to have to start looking into taking antidepressants/anxiety meds, so if you ever want to talk, let me know ok? And hey, if you need help with anything, like scouting around and taking notes (even giving a helping hand to that project of splitting up the 5th list) let me know ok? You're not alone in this project, so I'm offering myself to make it easier for you ok? :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and also, I had no idea Molly was so popular...she's tried to leave my village three times XD I only kept her just because she's a duck and her house works great for my street plan...so I guess next time she want's to move I'll see about having somebody pick her up :)

I came back from my own hiatus to quite the shocking turn out. I'm sorry that things are so rough for you Houndoom, and I don't think any of your fellow members expect an apology for the late posts. You're very dedicated and I love this list. I'm very happy to see Lolly back in tier one, too bad for Whitney though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back