Live Action Metroid: Other M Commerical

Tyeforce said:
Psychonaut said:
Tyeforce said:
AndyB said:
Well now I want to play Metroid again... yay!
Now I want to play Metroid for the first time ever... Yay! XD
whut.

tye =/= played metroid?

GO NOW.
Well, I have played a little less than an hour of Metroid Prime in Metroid Prime: Trilogy back around Christmas time, but I haven't played it again since... I'm not a fan of first person, unless it's used in moderation, like in Twilight Princess. That's why I'm looking forward to Metroid: Other M, because it's primarily third person, with stationary first person thrown in here and there. I can handle that.

As for the older Metroid games...I just never really got into the franchise. I plan on playing them all someday, but right now I'm focusing on playing all the Zelda games that I haven't beaten yet.
but metroid prime is.. hardly a hardcore first person shooter.. it's almost platforming @_@ but I can understand, if you just don't like the genre. I just love that game. :p

the other metroids are awesome. just surprised me, since you're the whole nintendo guy, and metroid is like... awesome. :eek:!

It's odd that Nintendo seems to have taken a tip from Microsoft's ad campaigns leading up to the release of Halo 3. There were all sorts of incredibly lame faux-realistic depictions of battles in Halo, which were completely inconsistent with the feel of the series. In fact, that was one of the main problems with Halo 3.

Game looks good, though.

Odd things I just noticed about Metroid: Other M are that Other M can be used to make Mother and the abbreviation is M:OM.

Still wondering what the M means and my observations probably mean nothing but meh.

from the commercial/that second video (tye, is that official, or fan made?) I'm going to say that the acronym is connected to the story.

other M means other metroid, whut? O GOODNESS PLOT BUSTIN

Psychonaut said:
from the commercial/that second video (tye, is that official, or fan made?) I'm going to say that the acronym is connected to the story.

Yes, the second video is official. It's even posted on the official website. That's Samus's voice actor narrating it.

Tyeforce said:
Psychonaut said:

Yes, the second video is official. It's even posted on the official website. That's Samus's voice actor narrating it.
the voice made me wtf, thanks for clarifying

OH GOD THE BABY

David said:
her boobs should be bigger
No. The worst thing they could do to the game is turn Samus into a sex object. >_> I feared that with Team Ninja working on the game, it would be inevitable...but thankfully that didn't happen.

Tyeforce said:
David said:
No. The worst thing they could do to the game is turn Samus into a sex object. >_> I feared that with Team Ninja working on the game, it would be inevitable...but thankfully that didn't happen.
she's already a sex object considering shes wearing a suit that tight.

Tyeforce said:
David said:
Is that so?
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Samus_2D_endings.jpg

ZSS.png

Metroidzero04.png

Zerosuitothermrender.jpg

</div>

David said:
Tyeforce said:
David said:
NUH UH NOW SHE'S A MOM D:

Psychonaut said:
David said:
Tyeforce said:
David said:
NUH UH NOW SHE'S A MOM D:
So now she can be a milf?

Back