Live Action Metroid: Other M Commerical

Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
Bacon Boy said:
Megamannt125 said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Samus_2D_endings.jpg

ZSS.png

Metroidzero04.png

Zerosuitothermrender.jpg

</div>
I forgot which article it was, but someone said it was almost like the people that invented Samus were lonely old men that lived in their mom's basement in need of some sexual attention.
I think in some Zero Mission artwork of ZSS, theres a little thingy pointing to Samus's ass with japanese writing saying something along the lines of "i'm going to have fun drawing this"
Can't confirm though, here's the original if Tye wants to translate.
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
MZMZSS.PNG
</div>
I can't even make out what that says, it's so small, lol.
command+

Bacon Boy said:
Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
Bacon Boy said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Samus_2D_endings.jpg

ZSS.png

Metroidzero04.png

Zerosuitothermrender.jpg

</div>
I think in some Zero Mission artwork of ZSS, theres a little thingy pointing to Samus's ass with japanese writing saying something along the lines of "i'm going to have fun drawing this"
Can't confirm though, here's the original if Tye wants to translate.
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
MZMZSS.PNG
</div>
I can't even make out what that says, it's so small, lol.
command+
I know how to enlarge it, lol. Even if you blow the image up, the text is illegible.

Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
Samus_2D_endings.jpg

ZSS.png

Metroidzero04.png

Zerosuitothermrender.jpg

</div>
Well, yeah, she's a good looking woman, but that doesn't make her a sex object. She doesn't have oversized, jiggly boobs, does she? >_>

But, of course, anything can be a sex object under rule 34. XD
I don't think you were paying attention to those pictures.
Samus's strong point is her ass, which Nintendo makes sure to put focus on.
I only saw the first picture before... The other ones didn't load. XD Okay, you do have a point, lol. But nothing's really exaggerated, and it's not like you can jiggle her ass in game by shaking the controller or anything. >_>
It's some images of ZSS from Zero Mission and the ZSS "artwork" from Other M.

Megamannt125 said:
Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
Tyeforce said:
Samus_2D_endings.jpg

ZSS.png

Metroidzero04.png

Zerosuitothermrender.jpg

</div>
I don't think you were paying attention to those pictures.
Samus's strong point is her ass, which Nintendo makes sure to put focus on.
I only saw the first picture before... The other ones didn't load. XD Okay, you do have a point, lol. But nothing's really exaggerated, and it's not like you can jiggle her ass in game by shaking the controller or anything. >_>
It's some images of ZSS from Zero Mission and the ZSS "artwork" from Other M.
I know, I saw them now. I meant I didn't see them at first when I originally replied to that post.

But seriously, making her boobs jiggle by shaking the controller would be the best use of the wiimote ever.

Ciaran said:
But seriously, making her boobs jiggle by shaking the controller would be the best use of the wiimote ever.
Psychonaut is reminded of those wii vs ps3 faux-commercials on youtube..

"I only have one button to turn me on"

Back