Live Action Metroid: Other M Commerical

BlueDaisy said:
Is this game supposed to be like Halo or something?
There isn't necessarily that much similarities between the two, besides the armor design... Which honestly i hardly see a comparison.

And also the FPS factor.

Thunderstruck said:
BlueDaisy said:
There isn't necessarily that much similarities between the two, besides the armor design... Which honestly i hardly see a comparison.

And also the FPS factor.
serious reply to a troll

FarrenTheRobot said:
Thunderstruck said:
BlueDaisy said:

And also the FPS factor.
serious reply to a troll
What are you talking about?

FarrenTheRobot said:
Thunderstruck said:
BlueDaisy said:

And also the FPS factor.
serious reply to a troll
Yer a little too quick to call trollin' methinks.

Thunderstruck said:
FarrenTheRobot said:
Thunderstruck said:
BlueDaisy said:

And also the FPS factor.
serious reply to a troll
Just look at all the posts he/she/it made. When people were complaining about the folders, he/she/it said they ordered them.

He/she/it is a troll.

FarrenTheRobot said:
Thunderstruck said:
FarrenTheRobot said:
Thunderstruck said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
serious reply to a troll
Just look at all the posts he/she/it made. When people were complaining about the folders, he/she/it said they ordered them.

He/she/it is a troll.
I'm a troll because I ordered folders? Serously? I saw the folders on the video and thought they looked cool, so I checked my Nintendo account and filled out al the surveys until I had enough points. I ordrered them yesterday, so they should be in sometime next month. I'll post picutres when I get them if you don't belive me.

FarrenTheRobot said:
Thunderstruck said:
FarrenTheRobot said:
Thunderstruck said:
serious reply to a troll

He/she/it is a troll.
...Err...

Megamannt125 said:
Tyeforce said:
David said:
her boobs should be bigger
No. The worst thing they could do to the game is turn Samus into a sex object. >_> I feared that with Team Ninja working on the game, it would be inevitable...but thankfully that didn't happen.
Is that so?
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Samus_2D_endings.jpg

ZSS.png

Metroidzero04.png

Zerosuitothermrender.jpg

</div>
Well, yeah, she's a good looking woman, but that doesn't make her a sex object. She doesn't have oversized, jiggly boobs, does she? >_>

But, of course, anything can be a sex object under rule 34. XD

Game might be good, will wait for reviews to make judgement, Ad was horrible really disappointed.
Samus needs boobs that jiggle when you shake the wiimote.

BlueDaisy said:
FarrenTheRobot said:
Thunderstruck said:
FarrenTheRobot said:

He/she/it is a troll.
I'm a troll because I ordered folders? Serously? I saw the folders on the video and thought they looked cool, so I checked my Nintendo account and filled out al the surveys until I had enough points. I ordrered them yesterday, so they should be in sometime next month. I'll post picutres when I get them if you don't belive me.
Even if you do, you will still be under close watch.

Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
Tyeforce said:
David said:
No. The worst thing they could do to the game is turn Samus into a sex object. >_> I feared that with Team Ninja working on the game, it would be inevitable...but thankfully that didn't happen.
Is that so?
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Samus_2D_endings.jpg

ZSS.png

Metroidzero04.png

Zerosuitothermrender.jpg

</div>
Well, yeah, she's a good looking woman, but that doesn't make her a sex object. She doesn't have oversized, jiggly boobs, does she? >_>

;)

Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
Tyeforce said:
David said:
Is that so?
Samus_2D_endings.jpg

ZSS.png

Metroidzero04.png

Zerosuitothermrender.jpg

</div>

I don't think you were paying attention to those pictures.
Samus's strong point is her ass, which Nintendo makes sure to put focus on.

Megamannt125 said:
Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
Tyeforce said:
Is that so?
Samus_2D_endings.jpg

ZSS.png

Metroidzero04.png

Zerosuitothermrender.jpg

</div>

I forgot which article it was, but someone said it was almost like the people that invented Samus were lonely old men that lived in their mom's basement in need of some sexual attention.

Bacon Boy said:
Megamannt125 said:
Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Samus_2D_endings.jpg

ZSS.png

Metroidzero04.png

Zerosuitothermrender.jpg

</div>

I forgot which article it was, but someone said it was almost like the people that invented Samus were lonely old men that lived in their mom's basement in need of some sexual attention.
I think in some Zero Mission artwork of ZSS, theres a little thingy pointing to Samus's ass with japanese writing saying something along the lines of "i'm going to have fun drawing this"
Can't confirm though, here's the original if Tye wants to translate.
MZMZSS.PNG
</div>

Megamannt125 said:
Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
Tyeforce said:
Is that so?
Samus_2D_endings.jpg

ZSS.png

Metroidzero04.png

Zerosuitothermrender.jpg

</div>

I only saw the first picture before... The other ones didn't load. XD Okay, you do have a point, lol. But nothing's really exaggerated, and it's not like you can jiggle her ass in game by shaking the controller or anything. >_>

Megamannt125 said:
Bacon Boy said:
Megamannt125 said:
Tyeforce said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Samus_2D_endings.jpg

ZSS.png

Metroidzero04.png

Zerosuitothermrender.jpg

</div>
I think in some Zero Mission artwork of ZSS, theres a little thingy pointing to Samus's ass with japanese writing saying something along the lines of "i'm going to have fun drawing this"
Can't confirm though, here's the original if Tye wants to translate.
MZMZSS.PNG
</div>
I can't even make out what that says, it's so small, lol.

Back