• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

♡ London's Graphic Shop ♡ FREE Requests! ♡ Typography, GFX and more

You don't do GFX? Cries*

Aww haha. Honestly, I've been thinking about making it an option but I am so intimidated by everyone else's GFX shops - they're all so goooood and I just feel like people won't want my stuff.
I am planning a redesign for my shop though, so maybe I'll try my hand at it. Idk :(

Hello~
Your art is amzing btw. Do you think you can draw my mayor as a chibi and my villagers like this style:
tumblr_moxvr5Thzv1swv1eco9_250.jpgtumblr_mp0w5uNzSe1swv1eco1_500.jpgtumblr_mrcsawzxk91su04fao1_1280.jpgtumblr_mrte57Pdph1swv1eco1_500.jpgtumblr_mrurn4aI1k1swv1eco1_500.jpg
but obviously NOT copying. If you can I'll give you my mayor ref

- - - Post Merge - - -

for doing all that I can pay you c:

Aww haha. Honestly, I've been thinking about making it an option but I am so intimidated by everyone else's GFX shops - they're all so goooood and I just feel like people won't want my stuff.
I am planning a redesign for my shop though, so maybe I'll try my hand at it. Idk :(

Oh, come on, you make great GFX!! (Cof cof SOTW#1, cof cof) I really want to request you something >.< oWW

Oh, come on, you make great GFX!! (Cof cof SOTW#1, cof cof) I really want to request you something >.< oWW

You're sweet :blush:
Okay, lets do it. You can be my trial run lol. If it turns out horrible then I'll know not to add it in!

@Gregriii - I'm nervous about uploading this, but here it is...
I had a lot of fun making this, I really hope you like it :blush:
Didn't use different fonts for each line though, it looked bad.

gregriii-2.png

Type: Typography
Text: Rules, and if you could do one that says Prices too, that would be great!
Font: X
Background Image: Something you think would go well with this color(if you have no idea, I will go find one XD)
Text Outline: No
Preferred Size: Um, Im not sure how many pixels, but maybe this size? Maybe a little bigger? Oh, and however wide, IDRC.
----------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------
Other: Thanks London!

Also, the sig you made for me earlier was deleted or moved. It said that in my sig at least

Back