• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

♡ London's Graphic Shop ♡ FREE Requests! ♡ Typography, GFX and more

Do you have to put some sort of Mask over it? Like what are the steps? I wanna see if I can do it on Gimp so I don't have to come to others for it every single time, ahhaha. Plus, I can make tiny little DeviantArt and Tumblr buttons for myself, yeyeyeye.

Cute!
I have never used Gimp, so I have no idea if the steps would be the same. But here's generally what I do:
- Layer 0: Whatever background you want to use. Resize it if necessary to fit the canvas
- Layer 1: White Fill
- Layer 2: Duplicated copy of the background (correct size)
- Layer 3: Text

Once it's all laid out and looks OK, the duplicated background gets moved on top of the text layer. Then you create a clipping mask (is there an option for that in Gimp?) If there is more than 1 thing that needs to have the background inside it, I generally keep duplicating the background, one for each "thing" and create clipping masks for all layers, rather than merging the layers together (it's just easier for editing purposes)

So the layers end up looking like this, from the bottom up:
- Layer 0: Background
- Layer 1: White Fill
- Layer 2: Text
- Layer 3: Background with clipping mask (for text)
- Layer 4: Graphic 1
- Layer 5: Background with clipping mask (for graphic 1)
- Layer 6: Graphic 2
- Layer 7: Background with clipping mask (for graphic 2)
etc etc.

Hope that made sense! It's rather easy once you get the hang of it, which is why I don't charge :)
Let me know how you make out!

Last edited:
@Josh - It took a while but I think I actually found the font you wanted (or close to it), but as per usual I'm giving you a few options :)

josh.png

josh2.png

josh3.png

Background Image/Colours/Pattern: http://www.w8themes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Purple-Glitter-Wallpaper.jpg
Channel Name: LuckyNovember
Additional Text: Slogan, or "Best Mario Kart 8 Videos Ever!"
What kind of videos: POPIN COOKING STEP BY STEP
Theme Colours: purple aqua pink
Overall Theme: i.e. W Girly, Kawaii, CANDY
Additional Info: we are to girls Mabye make chibis of us on chibi maker? She has brown eyes and black hair, dresses femine. And you have sean pics of me, offer,

- - - Post Merge - - -

75 tbt

Background Image/Colours/Pattern: http://www.w8themes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Purple-Glitter-Wallpaper.jpg
Channel Name: LuckyNovember
Additional Text: Slogan, or "Best Mario Kart 8 Videos Ever!"
What kind of videos: POPIN COOKING STEP BY STEP
Theme Colours: purple aqua pink
Overall Theme: i.e. W Girly, Kawaii, CANDY
Additional Info: we are to girls Mabye make chibis of us on chibi maker? She has brown eyes and black hair, dresses femine. And you have sean pics of me, offer,

- - - Post Merge - - -

75 tbt

I'm open to doing this, but 75 tbt is a bit low as it takes so much time. In the past I've been offered 250+
I also probably won't be able to finish until tomorrow night, maybe even wednesday. Let me know :)

Hey London! It says you can do fb cover art, How much?

Hi! They're just a tad bit bigger than, say, a banner (850x315) but smaller than YouTube channel art, so I think 150 is fair?
I'm open to negotiations though :)

I'm open to doing this, but 75 tbt is a bit low as it takes so much time. In the past I've been offered 250+
I also probably won't be able to finish until tomorrow night, maybe even wednesday. Let me know :)

That's all I have.. ;-; but I would love you to do it..let me know

Sorry LuckyPinch I agree with Stepheroo on this one. Do you know the dimensions of YouTube channel art? 2560 x 1440. Huge.
Plus the whole process start to finish just takes a long time.
I'll be happy to do it for you when you've saved up. I feel bad, but anything less is just not worth it to me.

I was wondering if you could fix my typography sig? It has an s inead of a z i can pay

Oh whoops, I'm so sorry. No need for payment, it was my mistake.
Here you go, sir.

obeseMudkipz-orig.png

obeseMudkipz-edited.png

Back