• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

♡ London's Graphic Shop ♡ FREE Requests! ♡ Typography, GFX and more

Also, the sig you made for me earlier was deleted or moved. It said that in my sig at least

I'll get right on your request!
Um, yeah I had to change my photobucket around, but I went through the thread and updated the links. I might've missed yours, sorry about that. I'll put them both in the spoiler below. I suggest saving them to your desktop xD

cam.png

cam2.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Order Form
Type: GFX/ Sig size
Render: http://static.tumblr.com/6afc591500...blr_static_tumblr_mr2pa3fzlu1sr82heo1_500.png
Background Image: http://37.media.tumblr.com/d17f9c89bd0d55f38753488669557f6e/tumblr_mu9vgiQHme1squyqno4_500.png
Text: Captive Princess
Color(s): gray tones/ small areas with pink?
Overall Theme: Sort of Dark with some brightness in it
Other: I can pay some TBT if you want

I'll get right on it! 500x150 is the standard sig size - does that work for you?
And I don't charge for these, so no worries.

That works well! and ok, just wanting to pay you because you probably spend a lot of time on these since they look so amazing ;v;

@PokeCam - Here you go! If you'd like a different background just let me know and I'll change it :)
Oh, they're 400 x 150. I can make them smaller if you'd like.

rules-v2.png

prices-v2.png

rules-v1.png

Prices-v1.png

That works well! and ok, just wanting to pay you because you probably spend a lot of time on these since they look so amazing ;v;

Awh, thank you :blush: I do spend a lot of time on them, but they will always be free. (I do accept tips, but they are not required!) I only charge for youtube channel art and other large things, because they take me a few days instead of a few hours :p
I'm going to make a tea and then I'll start working on yours. If it's not done tonight look out for it tomorrow :)

Last edited:
@vitri-trash - Here it is! I really hope you like it :)
Had to adjust the colours in your render to fit in with the overall style.

wip4.png

Last edited:
Current villagers: Molly, Portia, Merry, Jacques & Celia.

Dreamie villagers: Skye, Curt, Cheri, Rosie, Hamlet & Freya.

Icon for obtained villagers: Star.

Colours/Theme: Blue. I am a guy by the way.

Current villagers: Molly, Portia, Merry, Jacques & Celia.

Dreamie villagers: Skye, Curt, Cheri, Rosie, Hamlet & Freya.

Icon for obtained villagers: Star.

Colours/Theme: Blue. I am a guy by the way.

I'll get started on it :) I have a few errands to do today, but it should be done later this evening.

@Sakuro - Here it is finally! Sorry about the wait. You didn't specify a shape so I played off your town name (Hyrule) and did a triangle theme. Let me know if anything looks off and I can fix it for you :)

sig-1.png

That's great (Not sure about the background though). Have obtained skye now by the way.

That's great (Not sure about the background though). Have obtained skye now by the way.

Darn, I really liked the background (but I like space themes lol). If you find one you like better give it to me and I'll change it. You just said blue so :p

Background Image/Colours/Pattern: http://www.w8themes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Purple-Glitter-Wallpaper.jpg
Channel Name: LuckyNovember
Additional Text: reviews and taste test on popin cookins!
What kind of videos: POPIN COOKING STEP BY STEP
Theme Colours: purple aqua pink
Overall Theme: i.e. W Girly, Kawaii, CANDY
Additional Info: we are to girls Mabye make chibis of us on chibi maker? She has brown eyes and black hair, dresses femine. And you have sean pics of me, offer,
200 coming your way

Last edited:
Sorry luff, read the first post :(
For you I will do 200 (this time only) but no less.
Also, I need to know if you need additional text as you forgot to fill that part out, thanks!

All right I will send the TBT :) thanks so much.

Back