• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Look what I've got!

Congrats on getting an early copy of Animal Crossing New Leaf, but I am letting everyone know that I am not really jealous as I was given a GAME Store Staff Lanyard, it is still new and sealed and will become quite valuable in time as customers aren't allowed to have them due to them being exclusive to GAME Staff.

Congrats on getting an early copy of Animal Crossing New Leaf, but I am letting everyone know that I am not really jealous as I was given a GAME Store Staff Lanyard, it is still new and sealed and will become quite valuable in time as customers aren't allowed to have them due to them being exclusive to GAME Staff.

You always post things like this. Why do you have to act this way?

Ankha.gif
Ankha

Why have I never seen her until now!? I think I found my new favorite villager!

Why have I never seen her until now!? I think I found my new favorite villager!

I was just going to say the same thing! I look forward to seeing more of this villager!

Also, congrats to you and your wife, Mike! Very cool. Can't wait to see more.

Totally messing with you, you have got to stop bragging about your things. ;)
I am not intending to come across like that, sorry if I did, I am just saying that the lanyard is exclusive whereas NL will be sold worldwide.

Again, I apologise if I came across incorrectly.

Bea
It's only bragging to those who care ;D

Papaner
PAL is the 3DS region lock exclusive to Australia, New Zealand and UK. ^^

And I'm glad apple kept her name at all, though she's my least favorite hamster because of those eyes ._.

Nice one! Even though I have the Japanese game, I'm still kinda jellyfish about it.

Back