• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Look what I've got!

EDIT: Nook's Homes is indeed Nook's Homes, not Immonook (thank goodness), and the Re-tail sign says Re-tail, not gibberish like on the box.

Awesome, I really feared living in gibberish. Thank you for confirming that.

Now, erm, what was that download code they sent you? -shifty eyes-

Bea
It's only bragging to those who care ;D

Papaner
PAL is the 3DS region lock exclusive to Australia, New Zealand and UK. ^^

And I'm glad apple kept her name at all, though she's my least favorite hamster because of those eyes ._.

Thank you!

Ahh, I saw your swapnote before I saw this thread. I was wondering if you had a blog, but it's cool that your wife hooked you up! I hope you can post pics. :lemon:

Nice, but don't be offended that I won't be back, I'm looking at nothing more to do with NL until I get it. Screenshots, videos (which I haven't watched at all in fact). Only the threads on here that have no English spoilers. I'm almost saturated now and am trying to regain some anticipation for it!

Nice, but don't be offended that I won't be back, I'm looking at nothing more to do with NL until I get it. Screenshots, videos (which I haven't watched at all in fact). Only the threads on here that have no English spoilers. I'm almost saturated now and am trying to regain some anticipation for it!

Then why are you here lol?

Then why are you here lol?

The title said "Look what I've got". It could have been a toy, stylus, guide etc, I know now to avoid this thread if there are screenshots.

If you mean why am I on the forum in general, to make friends prior to the release that I can get to know quite well without joining after release (like you, hi 3ds buddy!) and having to trust randoms, also to find out tips and what to do to unlock certain things. I just don't want to see any footage of the English gameplay. In Japanese, it was cute cuz I didn't know what the heck was going on, but I'm here to find out about the game, without getting too much into seeing everything by the time I play it. I don't want to sit through a couple of 20 minute start up videos to get the game and be bored because I've seen it 4 or 5 times. I need the English stuff to be new!

You are so lucky! So jelly >.<

Also GAME lanyards are not valuable.. workers get them for free and they are mass produced so not like they are rare. o.o
A few people I know have them, not a big deal ha. I would much rather have new leaf!

So do you or your wife have a blog to follow? Or plan to make videos? Or Tumblr? Or nothing, and we all can cry about the lost chances to get even more information?

I saw the swapnote you sent out! I hope you'll send out more screenshots :3

Back