• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

~m12 Galleria~

Cool. My books are filled. Please allow me a few days to complete all requests. Until then, hold any other requests for now.

Sam, your request is my final for this weekend. Lucky you!

malesretmit12 said:
Cool. My books are filled. Please allow me a few days to complete all requests. Until then, hold any other requests for now.

Oh, I thought this post was saying you were done making signatures.

My heart skipped a beat. o_o

malesretmit12 said:

Yeyyy, thanks ^_^

I need an Ellie Goulding sig so I'm excited ;)

PM me when it's done. Thanks!

When your done i have a request....but considering what we talked about with Jake.'s idk if you'll do it... Since its an Avi and possible sig request.

Sanji said:
When your done i have a request....but considering what we talked about with Jake.'s idk if you'll do it... Since its an Avi and possible sig request.
You've already requested a sprite signature about 2 pages back. I'll be working on that one. Hold your other request until the next requesting period, please.

On that note, I'll need the sprites that you want me to use. If you haven't finished preparing them, post them when you have.

malesretmit12 said:
Sanji said:
You've already requested a sprite signature about 2 pages back. I'll be working on that one. Hold your other request until the next requesting period, please.
Did i?

i didnt know D8 Sorry guy.

But just as a running check since it IS kinda long and stuff.

I wondered if you could make an animated avitar? I only have the sheet and NO .Gif/.Png of it. I cannot animate since i lack the programs to do so. So i could ONLY provide the sprite sheet. Im guessing this would mean you couldn't/wont do it?

Sanji said:
malesretmit12 said:
Sanji said:
Did i?

I wondered if you could make an animated avitar? I only have the sheet and NO .Gif/.Png of it. I cannot animate since i lack the programs to do so. So i could ONLY provide the sprite sheet. Im guessing this would mean you couldn't/wont do it?
What's this now? The 5th thing you've requested from Marcelo within the space of a week? V_V

Jas0n said:
Sanji said:
malesretmit12 said:
Sanji said:
Did i?

What's this now? The 5th thing you've requested from Marcelo within the space of a week? V_V

Sanji said:
malesretmit12 said:
Sanji said:
Did i?

It will depend on how many frames it has, and if they all have transparent backgrounds. I'll need to take a look at the subject.

malesretmit12 said:
Sanji said:
malesretmit12 said:
Sanji said:
Did i?

It will depend on how many frames it has, and if they all have transparent backgrounds. I'll need to take a look at the subject.
This'd be easier over msn....

Just give me 5minutes.

Sanji said:
malesretmit12 said:
Sanji said:
malesretmit12 said:
Sanji said:
Did i?

Just give me 5minutes.
I prefer to keep the request on here. MSN is my personal chat area.

malesretmit12 said:
Sanji said:
malesretmit12 said:
Sanji said:
malesretmit12 said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
Did i?

Just give me 5minutes.
Yea i know, its just i can explain what i want easier.

Heres the best sheet i got. But it needs the backround transparentised.

http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/jus/sheet/20892

I wont say what i want till i know for certain if you can or cant do this. Since i dont want to make you feel you HAVE to.

Sanji said:
malesretmit12 said:
Sanji said:
malesretmit12 said:
Sanji said:

Just give me 5minutes.

I wont say what i want till i know for certain if you can or cant do this. Since i dont want to make you feel you HAVE to.
I'll need to know which part of that sheet you want me to use. If it's all of those frames, I won't be able to do it, due to the time I'll need. I don't have that kind of time. I doubt anyone else would also accept the request if it consists of that entire sheet.

I have posted new rules for all people requesting from me. Please check the first post.

malesretmit12 said:
Sanji said:
malesretmit12 said:
Sanji said:
malesretmit12 said:

Just give me 5minutes.

I'll need to know which part of that sheet you want me to use. If it's all of those frames, I won't be able to do it, due to the time I'll need. I don't have that kind of time. I doubt anyone else would also accept the request if it consists of that entire sheet.
Nobody would stay on a page long enough to view the entire sheet either XD That's stupidly long.

malesretmit12 said:
Sanji said:
malesretmit12 said:
Sanji said:
malesretmit12 said:

Just give me 5minutes.

WOAH,

THE WHOLE SHEET? Man i aint nuts xD
It'd take a few lines granted, but not the whole sheet, like i just want one of him using his kick moves in a row and one of him doing his love heart thing.

Sanji said:
malesretmit12 said:
Sanji said:
malesretmit12 said:
Sanji said:

WOAH,

It'd take a few lines granted, but not the whole sheet, like i just want one of him using his kick moves in a row and one of him doing his love heart thing.
Remove their backgrounds, and I'll get to work on it.

malesretmit12 said:
Sanji said:
malesretmit12 said:
Sanji said:
malesretmit12 said:

WOAH,

Sure thing, I'll Box the sprites i want kk?

Sanji said:
malesretmit12 said:
Sanji said:
malesretmit12 said:
Sanji said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deephttp://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/jus/sheet/20892

WOAH,

Sure thing, I'll Box the sprites i want kk?
If you're gnna do all that, why don't you just download an animation application so you can put the animation together yourself? It's not exactly hard.

Render: Here . If you don't want to work with that render/it isn't working for you then you can use this render.
Text: Dunsparce!
Details: Surprise me :) .
Size: 400x150
Color Scheme: I really don't mind, but just as long as it matches Dunsparce's colors ;) .
Lighting: Not dark, but not very bright. Just try to make the areas around Dunsparce look nice.

NikoKing said:
Render: Here . If you don't want to work with that render/it isn't working for you then you can use this render.
Text: Dunsparce!
Details: Surprise me :) .
Size: 400x150
Color Scheme: I really don't mind, but just as long as it matches Dunsparce's colors ;) .
Lighting: Not dark, but not very bright. Just try to make the areas around Dunsparce look nice.
I hate to break your bubble (Heh heh. I just blew a bubble a second ago.)

But Males said that he's not taking anymore requests for the weekend.

Back