• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

~m12 Galleria~

Yeohkei said:
Are you still taking requests?
Not quite. I have to take this weekend to catch up on my requests.

I've made two new signatures. I've made the Daft Punk signature in my current signature, and I've also made a Lizardman signature using a new style.

Version 1:
lizard12.png

Version 2:
lizard12warm.png

Which one is interesting to you all? Comments and critique are welcomed.

m12 said:
Yeohkei said:
Are you still taking requests?
Not quite. I have to take this weekend to catch up on my requests.

I've made two new signatures. I've made the Daft Punk signature in my current signature, and I've also made a Lizardman signature using a new style.

Version 1:
lizard12.png

Version 2:
lizard12warm.png

Which one is interesting to you all? Comments and critique are welcomed.
Woo! Lizardman :p

I like the Daft Punk one, really HQ, Although, the light on the right is kind of distracting, but not that big of a distraction.

Nice work, Males.

D/P + bump + Question

I recently got GIMP 2 and i wanna know how i can do this sorta stuff, you got any help/advice you can give me?

Jas0n said:
Sanji said:
D/P + bump + Question

I recently got GIMP 2 and i wanna know how i can do this sorta stuff, you got any help/advice you can give me?
Google.
No seriously, i prefer to hear it coming from someone like M12 or you, instead of google. its odd to explain

Sanji said:
Jas0n said:
Sanji said:
D/P + bump + Question

Google.
No seriously, i prefer to hear it coming from someone like M12 or you, instead of google. its odd to explain
There's way too many aspects to explain and it's taken me and Marcelo years to get to the stage we're at right now.

Google is the best way to get started and find all the information you need, not to mention the fact you'll find picture and video tutorials.

Jason is correct in this aspect. I can't teach you anything, it's all about experimentation and mimicry of standard practices, such as signature size, and bordering.

Jas0n said:
Sanji said:
Jas0n said:
Sanji said:
D/P + bump + Question

Google.
There's way too many aspects to explain and it's taken me and Marcelo years to get to the stage we're at right now.

Google is the best way to get started and find all the information you need, not to mention the fact you'll find picture and video tutorials.
-sees the words 'Years' and 'tutorials'-

Kk i'll keep requesting from you two and Josh. :veryhappy:

Jas0n said:
Sanji said:
Jas0n said:
Sanji said:
D/P + bump + Question

Google.

YEARS?! wonder.ful. >:|

Rorato said:
Jas0n said:
Sanji said:
Jas0n said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

YEARS?! wonder.ful. >:|
Well it's not something you can pick up overnight. Graphic design is an art, like drawing and painting. Just as drawing and painting take tons of practise and inspiration, so does graphic design.

I've still got a far way to go in graphic design, I've only been going for not even a year. Tutorials really do help but don't use them for everything. If you're going to use a tutorial, add your own spin on it as well. Also, it's about what you think looks good. Keep experimenting on things and try a lot of flow/depth/lighting tutorials, they always help.

I've got to agree with these guys, graphic design is an art and something that takes a considerable amount of time to master. Once you've actually mastered it though it's something that will never leave you. You'll start noticing things you could do to make something better, begin wanting to do something that will get you noticed...

It's something that once you begin will never be able to get out of your mind.

Zr388 said:
I've got to agree with these guys, graphic design is an art and something that takes a considerable amount of time to master. Once you've actually mastered it though it's something that will never leave you. You'll start noticing things you could do to make something better, begin wanting to do something that will get you noticed...

I stick to Sprite design me thinks

Also Marcelo can you do me somit up?

Take the picture out from the wanted poster and add the top half of sanji's body from the picture below in it, and try and render it to put sky or something behind it.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
967.jpg

Sanji2.jpg
</div>

Sanji said:
Zr388 said:

I stick to Sprite design me thinks

Also Marcelo can you do me somit up?

Take the picture out from the wanted poster and add the top half of sanji's body from the picture below in it, and try and render it to put sky or something behind it.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
967.jpg

Sanji2.jpg
</div>
I'm currently not taking any requests.

I'll do it. Don't expect it to be good though.

Okay, I'm done with it, but I have to leave for school. I'll upload it after (In 8 hours)

Back