• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

~m12 Galleria~

m12 said:
Sanji said:
Zr388 said:
I've got to agree with these guys, graphic design is an art and something that takes a considerable amount of time to master. Once you've actually mastered it though it's something that will never leave you. You'll start noticing things you could do to make something better, begin wanting to do something that will get you noticed...

It's something that once you begin will never be able to get out of your mind.
I stick to Sprite design me thinks

Also Marcelo can you do me somit up?

Take the picture out from the wanted poster and add the top half of sanji's body from the picture below in it, and try and render it to put sky or something behind it.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
967.jpg

Sanji2.jpg
</div>
I'm currently not taking any requests.
Oh Sorry ^^;;

Well, can you keep it in reserve or somit similer? I dont mind, since im usually one of the first people you do.

wow they're really good. i like how everything blends together and flows really nicely

oh and nice job roratoro too.

Honestly, you people using Marcelo's gallery for your own creations. Get your own V_V.

Rorato said:
Sanji said:
Rorato said:
Okay Sanji. Here is your request.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Warning! Image is very large</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
sanjirequest.png
</div>

Code said:
How much do you want? That deserves a gift 8D
You don't have to give me anything.

It only took like 10 minutes.
Really odd thing is i have Gimp and i know how the Magic wand works, but idk how to Copy and paste :s

Sanji said:
Rorato said:
Sanji said:
Rorato said:
Okay Sanji. Here is your request.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Warning! Image is very large</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
sanjirequest.png
</div>

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
sanjirequest.png
How much do you want? That deserves a gift 8D

Really odd thing is i have Gimp and i know how the Magic wand works, but idk how to Copy and paste :s
You don't know how to right click?

Right Click>Copy/Cut>Right Click> Paste

Rorato said:
Sanji said:
Rorato said:
Sanji said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Warning! Image is very large</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
sanjirequest.png
</div>

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
sanjirequest.png

You don't know how to right click?

Right Click>Copy/Cut>Right Click> Paste
I tried that and got nothing :s oh well.....

Plus im really not confident with the magic wand.....
Although i spent a year doing graphic design in school x.x

I re-downloaded GIMP today to instruct my friend from school the basics of the program. I felt nostalgic, so I decided to use it to create a mock-monster flick movie poster.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Zoroarkmovieposter.png
</div>

I haven't touched GIMP in about 2 years, so I took it easy.

m12 said:
I re-downloaded GIMP today to instruct my friend from school the basics of the program. I felt nostalgic, so I decided to use it to create a mock-monster flick movie poster.

Zoroarkmovieposter.png
</div>

I haven't touched GIMP in about 2 years, so I took it easy.
:mad:

Can I request a sig with a picture of your choice of Konata with my name?

Background = Purple
Letters In Name = White

I want a sig that has a gradient rainbow background and says "The NPCs" in fancy text. On it should have the following sprites,
Chario.png
23h6s2h.png
33vm9na_th.png
dracoexe.png
and
UnicornRapidash.jpg

I am sorry if I'm asking for too much, but in return, I will pay 150 Bells or more if you want.

[Nook said:
,May 29 2010, 12:43:07 AM]I want a sig that has a gradient rainbow background and says "The NPCs" in fancy text. On it should have the following sprites,
Chario.png
23h6s2h.png
33vm9na_th.png
dracoexe.png
and
UnicornRapidash.jpg

I am sorry if I'm asking for too much, but in return, I will pay 150 Bells or more if you want.
How anyone could think this would look good is beyond me xD

Jas0n said:
[Nook said:
,May 29 2010, 12:43:07 AM]I want a sig that has a gradient rainbow background and says "The NPCs" in fancy text. On it should have the following sprites,
Chario.png
23h6s2h.png
33vm9na_th.png
dracoexe.png
and
UnicornRapidash.jpg

How anyone could think this would look good is beyond me xD
Good point, but I don't think Nook is going for a professional type of signature. I believe he's going for more of an advertisement/info signature :p .

I'm still not accepting requests at the moment. I barely have any time for my own projects. Speaking of projects, I've completed two new pieces:

Skyward Sword Signature:
skywardswordmales.png

Gyaray:
Gyaray.png

Back