• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

~m12 Galleria~

skywardswordmales.png

Lovin' the colors on this one, although, i think that the sharpness/brightness kinda messes with the focal point :s

Managed to get another one in. Hopefully, after all my packing and unpacking, I'll be able to take some requests.

yun12.png

m12 said:
I haven't done a vertical tag in such a long time.

soul12alt2.png
I like it, the colors, splatty effects, and the chalk-like text looks great.

m12 said:
I haven't done a vertical tag in such a long time.

soul12alt2.png
Spiffy.

The only thing is that the tag is so cluttered and busy, that's it's hard to identify the flow. Would also help if the lighting was a bit smoother, and the water-ripple effect on the character's hair was removed.

Managed to make a new one, this time for a Signature of the Week on another forum.

free12.png

Just displaying, but provide critique nonetheless; I need it to keep improving.

m12 said:
Managed to make a new one, this time for a Signature of the Week on another forum.

free12.png

Looks cool

saying that i can't say it's bad as i can't even make siggys

m12 said:

free12.png

Soul Eater <3

wall-esun2.png

This is still one of my favourite sigs made by you, it seems to tell a story aswell as just being simply awesome.

m12 said:

free12.png

Great, I just feel that the lighting could use a bit of tweaking so it doesn't feel so...flat.

these are getting good. what forum r u part of?

overall tho u just need to clean up ur effects a bit. kiu tho good work

Well, I'm actually learning a lot from GFX Resource, which you are a long-time member of, if I'm not mistaken. The forum I'm partaking in the SOTW for isn't exactly graphics-inclined, though.

New! Fresh! Now!

576.png
+
497.png
=
gochinobii.png
Gochiroda

571.png
+
604.png
=
5genfusion1.png