Magnificent Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aniko's event entry:
  • memories.png
    memories.png
    802.2 KB · Views: 450
Hmm....What is my favorite moment on The Bell Tree Forums? It is when I won a special snowflake on my first Winter Holidays in 2015 for my Snow Isabel or when I won my first collectible raffle last halloween and finally got my Shadow Kitty, or all those super hard Easter hunts, - I really love those -, my first camp with the Melon Ballers, or that crazy turnip madness which was hilarious, or that halloween event when I won in several categories? It was a hard event, I complained all along that I would never make it, nothing worked at first but I managed to finish all my projects and still have my cute little monster with me (unlike my eggs 😭). My best memory in fact is all the events, I love games, crafts and drawings, but it's not something I would normally do, I only do this for TBT events, I don't recall drawing or crafting anything not related to TBT, I don't even decorate cookies at home. So all those events bring joys and fun in my somehow bland life.
This fair was really fun too, even if I didn't have the time to do everything I wanted to do (I'm still not done! .:eek:) and have a lot of regrets, but still, I got the prizes I wanted and that ghost kitty pin 💜
memories.png

Attachments

• A7AAlTS.png
    A7AAlTS.png
    667.2 KB · Views: 3
xSuperMario64x's event entry:
  • magnificent memories.png
    magnificent memories.png
    170.1 KB · Views: 407
magnificent memories.png

didn't really feel like going all-out with this one, so I decided to highlight one of my most favourite memories of this forum: the fact that I've not only gotten two Count Inside the Bottle guesses very close (and within a year of each other), but one of them was spot-on! hence the arrow in the jar of moss balls and green babies hehe, bullseye! the rainbow moon and sparkly gold balloon represent the rewards for my accomplishments. and of course I drew my boy Taylor looking smug as ever. 😌
I actually plan to do a little more with this drawing, but I'm running out of time so this will do for now!

I didn't actually use any references when making this, but since the guide and requirements are somewhat confusing to me I'll include a few things just in case.
559.jpg

69264556_rXOeNgUF68T1G1m.jpg

CuteYuYu's event entry:
  • image_50750721.JPG
    image_50750721.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 847
My favorite memory on TBT is TBT gaming week 2020!

There are so many reasons why.
1. I won my first collectible raffle- a pokeball- which was my dream collectible at the time.
2. Won first place in the Asteroids game. It was the last time flash games were going to be hosted on TBT
so I was determined to win!
3. Playing games with fellow TBT members was so much fun.

image_50750721.JPG

mmsubmission.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hanami's event entry:
  • 1724642760056.png
    1724642760056.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 66
One of my favorite memories of TBT is just joining the forums. I drew what is supposed to be me arriving at The Bell Tree Forums and people with open arms awaiting me. The tree symbolizes the forums and the train is reminiscent of the New Leaf train, the AC game I played and what I played when I joined.
I hadn't played a Nintendo game in so long and had discovered New Leaf recently when I joined. It seemed like such a relaxing, cute, and fun game, so I decided to get a Nintendo 3DS just to play it! Upon playing it, I had so many questions and saw how fun multiplayer can be, especially with Tortimer Island. I was hesitant to join because it was my first time officially (as in I wanted to post in the forums, and I had not done that in previous forums I joined when I was a pre-teen). Well, needless to say, I jumped the gun. I remembered the community was so nice and inviting. I think my first trade was adopting a villager free from a generous user, who is still somewhat active on the forums (!!!). I've loved my time here. <3
1724642760056.png

1724642779720.png

Chibi.Hoshi's event entry:
  • magnificent-memories_entry.jpg
    magnificent-memories_entry.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 793

magnificent-memories_entry.jpg

To mark the 20th anniversary, I paid homage to my 2014 TBT Fair entry. That piece holds great significance to me — it was a big step in my journey as an artist and much more.

*˖✧ ✨✧˖*

The original 2014 entry was all about celebrating TBT, capturing the essence of the event at the time and other quirks. I wanted to reflect that in an art piece that celebrated the forums, and now I am revisiting it with new memories.

To give you all some background on why this holds a special place in my heart: Back in 2013, I was dealing with a lot. A few months before I joined, I bought a 3DS and received Animal Crossing: New Leaf as a gift simply because I liked the cover. I am so glad I did, as it led me here. Joining this community helped me see the value in my art and encouraged me to pursue more, and it all started with that entry!

With every piece of art I create now, I aim to inspire and bring joy to others - just like that first piece from 2014. Without it, I wouldn’t be the artist I am today. At the time, I was genuinely surprised that people liked my art. It made me incredibly happy and motivated me to continue. This community has been a great source of inspiration and kindness. It inspired me to do more, this community inspired me.

So much has happened in the 10 years since that entry. I’ve met amazing people, made fantastic friends, and created wonderful memories. I tried to include as many of you as possible, incorporating the villagers you hold dear, events where we all came together, even the collectibles, and so much more.

For the references, I drew from the Wonderous Wardrobe event, other events, and personal preferences of users. This might come as a surprise to some of you, so I hope I did justice to your player, villager, or island representative!

@Alolan_Apples, @Aquilla, @Mokuren, @DaCoSim, @dizzy bone, @Dunquixote, @Iris_T, @KittenNoir, @MattKimura,
@Midoriya, @Mimi Cheems, @skarmoury, @Vhoop, @Xara, and @Zerous
Thank you for being part of this journey. I truly appreciate each and every one of you. You are all remarkable, incredible, and I love you all! 💗
(And there are so many more amazing people I wanted to include, but simply couldn't due to time and limitations. However, please know that I am thinking of you and deeply appreciate the memories we have shared, as well as all that you've done and continue to do. You are phenomenal as well! 💕)

*˖✧ ✨✧˖*

🎉 Happy 20th Birthday, TBT! 🎉

*˖✧ ✨✧˖*

2014 TBT Fair entry
BrJzvlt.png

KsZstlr.jpeg

BsqL7UK.png

W0pYqi0.png

54MQQCI.png

mrTNQs7.png

ZEi7yH3.png
TBTWC 2024 - Jeremy, Mick, Mistreil, ~Kilza~, Pyoopi, Oblivia? Labellefleur? Justin? Chris? Ladydestani?
Yp6CrXN.png

SGkLI0L.png

TBT Fair 2024 - dizzy bone
7H5ykzM.jpeg
4OXXGqT.png

1Bvukyw.jpeg

LZoQOYv.jpeg

pfmOwT8.png

N6wzKso.png

Zherib1.png

Members
Kaylee & Andrea
N878W0F.png

xaLvBFI.jpeg
FovCCBl.jpeg
aviKFGb.jpeg
IIgSTKq.jpeg
BHuIg6x.jpeg

With her two cats, Spanky & Jewels
ukO3bGl.jpeg
Db1fePt.jpeg
gMfHerG.png
TBT's Valentine's Day 2021 entry
mYCk9Bm.jpeg
5jIQ7Cs.jpeg
7vFDyBp.jpeg

wygLxRi.jpeg
KK0azMc.jpeg

With blanket for boyfriend
NWu4idD.jpeg
zFKZaAw.png
ZbzPgqb.jpeg

6EgskK7.jpeg

With Mario Kart 8 Deluxe moped for TBTWC 2024
BUCYo5y.jpeg
DGdrHmF.jpeg
VKCD4Rn.jpeg

Last edited:
ZeldaCrossing64's event entry:
  • ZC64MagnificentMemories.png
    ZC64MagnificentMemories.png
    95.5 KB · Views: 329
ZC64MagnificentMemories.png

This is super last-minute and I almost considered not drawing this due to burnout/fatigue, but I couldn't leave my special someone hanging.

I've been active on TBT for two years. While everyone I've interacted with has shown me nothing but kindness, there's one user in particular who has a special place in my heart: @Suguri, ma cherie.

In this drawing, I put our "main" OCs, Char (me) and Crisp (Suguri). They're both holding certain collectibles, which are the same ones we have gifted each other.

We haven't exactly made it public, but... We're dating! (//w//) Even if we haven't known each other for that long, something just clicked. I cannot believe that I managed to find someone who kind, loving, and caring. We talk every day and Suguri is always there for me. I don't know what I'd do without them.

Suguri has also gifted me some wonderful and sentimental collectibles; When I was missing my late mother, they had sent me a Mother's Day Carnation and a Mom's Plush. I literally cried when I got the little gift notification. I was so touched, and I'm lucky to have them in my life.

Like in the drawing, I'm glad we met. I didn't think I'd meet my love on TBT, but that's my Magnificent Memory. I love you!!! 💜

1724643737900.png

(Credit to Suguri for the drawing!)

1724643770677.png

(This is my own drawing. Yes, I needed references for my own character. XD)

TBT collectibles:
1724643806712.png
1724643811890.png
1724643817692.png
1724643829751.png
1724643834332.png

View attachment 581189

This is super last-minute and I almost considered not drawing this due to burnout/fatigue, but I couldn't leave my special someone hanging.

I've been active on TBT for two years. While everyone I've interacted with has shown me nothing but kindness, there's one user in particular who has a special place in my heart: @Suguri, ma cherie.

In this drawing, I put our "main" OCs, Char (me) and Crisp (Suguri). They're both holding certain collectibles, which are the same ones we have gifted each other.

We haven't exactly made it public, but... We're dating! (//w//) Even if we haven't known each other for that long, something just clicked. I cannot believe that I managed to find someone who kind, loving, and caring. We talk every day and Suguri is always there for me. I don't know what I'd do without them.

Suguri has also gifted me some wonderful and sentimental collectibles; When I was missing my late mother, they had sent me a Mother's Day Carnation and a Mom's Plush. I literally cried when I got the little gift notification. I was so touched, and I'm lucky to have them in my life.

Like in the drawing, I'm glad we met. I didn't think I'd meet my love on TBT, but that's my Magnificent Memory. I love you!!! 💜

View attachment 581190
(Credit to Suguri for the drawing!)

View attachment 581191
(This is my own drawing. Yes, I needed references for my own character. XD)

TBT collectibles:
View attachment 581192View attachment 581193View attachment 581194View attachment 581195View attachment 581196
I rarely use the word...but that was beautiful. Congrats to two wonderful people!

JellyLu's event entry:
  • IMG_0097.jpeg
    IMG_0097.jpeg
    534.7 KB · Views: 238
My favorite memory was when I finally was able to collect all available Pokémon collectibles :”) Through hard work and help from my generous friends, I was able to “catch ‘em all” (well, except the masterball…. That’s my dream as shown in the picture, haha).

Trying to get the gradients right took forever, but I tried :) The ghastly egg and togepi egg…I tried to do them justice 😅

IMG_0097.jpeg

IMG_0095.png
IMG_0094.png
IMG_0093.png
IMG_0089.png
IMG_0088.png
IMG_0092.png
IMG_0090.png
IMG_0087.png
IMG_0091.png
IMG_0086.png

All collectible images gotten from this website, tbt.

Quick umbreon sketch done from memory but here’s a reference just in case

IMG_0098.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back