• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

making perfect snowmen of different sizes

crimisakitty

♫no money, no boyfriend♫
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4501-5882-2615
so you want a smaller perfect snowman, but you're bad at eyeballing the ratio? well so am i, but through trial and error i've come up with 4 different perfect snowmen! (the one you find in Rosch's guide is the biggest snowman you can make i believe. thank you for that guide Rosch!)

so here is the smallest one i was able to make:
d81FruR.jpg
Eo_6cWqVQAA36Dg
for this one, the body should reach to about the top of your elbow, and the head should reach to just above your wrists.

here is the second smallest i made:
Lf2tE6A.jpg
Eo_6cWiVgAAqlmx
this one's just a little bigger than the smallest. the body should reach to about your middle upper arm (it looks shorter in the pic, but the snowball is sitting a little farther forward) and the head should reach the bottom of your elbow.

now for the middle snowman:
4QVpHdt.jpg
Eo_6V4xUUAQGyrh
for this one, the body should reach your neck and the head should reach the top of your elbow.

and now the second-biggest snowman:
uU0y9F3.jpg
Eo_6V4vVQAAjXoc

the body should reach your chin just under your mouth and the head should reach almost to your shoulders. if you're not wearing a shirt like my character (just for this guide!) it should come to the very bottom of the collar.

and there you have it! various perfect snowmen sizes! if anyone else has other sizes to add, please do!

That's really neat that we can do this! Thank you for sharing. I might give making a happy little snowperson family a try once I've gotten a hang of making the behemoth. 😆

Well, that explains why my snowman is absolutely HUGE! I'll have to post a picture of it when I get home. It towers over my character.
That's cool. I wasn't aware you can make them perfect in different sizes. I just made them into behemoths.
behemoth is right, but i love the massive ones! i think it's funny how much bigger than the player they are :LOL:
Post automatically merged:

Such an awesome guide to making smaller-sized snowmen.

At least when they come to life and come after me, the smaller ones will be easier to fight off.

Thank you! 👍
thank you too! also, your comment made me think of the calvin and hobbes mutant snowmen comics, lol.

Didn't know you could make a perfect snowboy in a smaller size. During winter, I didn't make a lot of them, but the perfect ones were all the maximum size possible.

Didn't know you could make a perfect snowboy in a smaller size. During winter, I didn't make a lot of them, but the perfect ones were all the maximum size possible.
yeah, whether or not it's a perfect snowman is more about the size ratio between the head and body rather than the total size of the snowman. so it can be any size as long as the ratio is right. i find making the biggest snowman easiest, so before this all mine were like that too!

Reactions: Raz
Thanks a lot for this. I've been wanting to have various snowboy sizes, but I am having anxieties that I'll keep restarting the game until I get it right. I'll use this a reference for my succeeding builds.

Thanks a lot for this. I've been wanting to have various snowboy sizes, but I am having anxieties that I'll keep restarting the game until I get it right. I'll use this a reference for my succeeding builds.
thank you too! yeah, there was a lot of restarting and "almost!" snowmen involved in the process, lol. i hope this is helpful for you!

Oh this is so cool!! I had no idea you could make perfect snowboys in all different sizes. Thank you so much for sharing, this is so helpful!! :D

I've never used a guide in any AC game, and I just made twenty perfect snowmen in a row.

You just know by looking that they're right. ^_^

I TT'd. :)

ah i didn’t know that they could be various sizes!! my first snowboy is a literal giant 😭. but thank you for sharing this!! looking forward to trying to make a small perfect snowboy tomorrow. :’)

aah this is exactly the kind of thing I've been looking for!! thank you for this, hopefully I can make an army of variously sized perfect snowboys!

I don't get Snowboys. When you make a snowman, the head is meant to be about half as small as the body - Every seen a picture of one, in real life or in art? A snowman with a head almost the same size as the body will collapse instantly. So why are 'Perfect snowboys' like that? It just doesn't look right. I think I'll avoid making them and just buy the DIYs off of someone.

Back