Mario Kart 8 Official General Discussion

Have you people seen the triple trolls in battle? They take all three greens, hit you, wait, hit you, wait and deliver the final hit. And that's it, you're out for the rest of the game

Invincibility frames patch, now. That's just bad.
...Wait, don't you get them already? @_@ That's weird as zel.

Last edited:
Have you people seen the triple trolls in battle? They take all three greens, hit you, wait, hit you, wait and deliver the final hit. And that's it, you're out for the rest of the game

Hahahah thats me! Its just to fun and tempting c:

I might do that but only twice. I'll throw something forward, drive past and throw something behind. But that's only when I'm really desperate for points. If not I'll just give them a chance.

Now if they did something similar to me... I won't be so generous.

Hahahah thats me! Its just to fun and tempting c:
maybe u shouldn't bc it's cheap and ruins the match for people

I might do that but only twice. I'll throw something forward, drive past and throw something behind. But that's only when I'm really desperate for points. If not I'll just give them a chance.

Now if they did something similar to me... I won't be so generous.
that's fine but I'm talking about the people who don't move at all and just stand there right next to you

i'll probably hop on this today
it's been ages

i always say i will but you know smash is always in there and i can't say no to smash lol
but yeah most def today

hmu if you're tryna vroom vroom

Happens to me a lot actually. If it is done to me I will do the same to them. If done to me twice I will just troll them until they leave the room.

Happens to me a lot actually. If it is done to me I will do the same to them. If done to me twice I will just troll them until they leave the room.
same actually, and if i see them do it to someone else ill do it to them too. i love when they post "not fair!" after it happens to them

same actually, and if i see them do it to someone else ill do it to them too. i love when they post "not fair!" after it happens to them

About that, I saw someone trolling a player that wasn't moving at all. I trolled them with triple greens and when I won the person was spamming the not fair comment. I thought to myself “says the guy trolling a non moving target.” I beat him again and then he ragequits. It was a very satisying victory! :p

Just an update/reminder that Mario Kart 8 Monday Madness still runs every Monday at 8:30PM EST! I just don't post it here anymore, since it felt like it was getting pretty cluttering in this thread updating about it every week.

Feel free to come and watch/chat when it goes live! http://www.twitch.tv/shiirahime

If you need the more constant updates, I always update when I go live via Twitter and tumblr.

Just an update/reminder that Mario Kart 8 Monday Madness still runs every Monday at 8:30PM EST! I just don't post it here anymore, since it felt like it was getting pretty cluttering in this thread updating about it every week.

Feel free to come and watch/chat when it goes live! http://www.twitch.tv/shiirahime

If you need the more constant updates, I always update when I go live via Twitter and tumblr.

If you were wondering why you don't see me around on this anymore, the truth is that I work the night shift on Monday?Thursday every week.

Yeah, I now work varying degrees of early on Tuesdays, and time difference means this usually goes on 1:30-4:30ish am. So I'll only be on at the start at best. Though it was fun playing til 3 last night, I miss the freedom of going til it ended. D:

I've always wondered something. If you try to stop your item spin faster, are the chances of getting a good item worse? It seems like when I wait for it to stop spinning I get better items, but other times I'll get like a coin or something.

Man all of you guys are lucky with your Isabelle and Villager DLCs, and I'm stuck here with a corrupted DLC pack 2....never going to get that DLC anytime soon.

I really hate my Wii U.

played mk8 online at my cousin's and was rly bad at it

im not sure if i should buy a wii u and mk8 now that the nx has been announced

played mk8 online at my cousin's and was rly bad at it

im not sure if i should buy a wii u and mk8 now that the nx has been announced
I doubt the NX will be released anytime soon. The Wii U has a few years left on it, for sure.

Back