• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mario Kart 8 Official General Discussion

I think both are really easy in this game.
Compared to previous titles, I have to agree. Double Dash!! was murder for me, especially the Mirror tracks. Mirror seems a lot easier in MK8 compared to that. It'll just take some grinding and the AI not cheating for me to get three stars on everything. I've not played the game for three days now, I should get back to that.

Compared to previous titles, I have to agree. Double Dash!! was murder for me, especially the Mirror tracks. Mirror seems a lot easier in MK8 compared to that. It'll just take some grinding and the AI not cheating for me to get three stars on everything. I've not played the game for three days now, I should get back to that.

Double Dash and Wii are definitely the hardest. 7 really made it easier, and somehow 8 made it even easier than 7. Double Dash was so challenging just because of the All Cup. Doing perfect on 4 races in a row is hard enough, but doing perfect on every track in the game in 1 run? Ugh. -_- I still wish the All Cup was in some of the newer games.

Double Dash and Wii are definitely the hardest. 7 really made it easier, and somehow 8 made it even easier than 7. Double Dash was so challenging just because of the All Cup. Doing perfect on 4 races in a row is hard enough, but doing perfect on every track in the game in 1 run? Ugh. -_- I still wish the All Cup was in some of the newer games.

I must just suck because I found mk8 much harder :'(

MARIO KART MONDAY RIGHT NOW!
COME ON IN IF YOU'RE ABOUT IT!

8842-2839-4305

Last edited:
140707-211434.jpg

yall lucky I don't have a wii u and y'all lucky I'm too lazy to go to my car to get my 3ds

I finally got the Gold Glider today!
I'll probably start playing this game less and less because that's all I really wanted to do haha.

nvm, he took the video down to mess with it lel

Last edited:
I just got the game yesterday and I'm already obsessed. ;) My online points are at a big fat 0 though, since I want to get used to it before playing against other people.
Wanting to embarrass myself as little as possible, heh.

I just got the game yesterday and I'm already obsessed. ;) My online points are at a big fat 0 though, since I want to get used to it before playing against other people.

You start at 1000 not 0 lol.

Also I'm at about 3500 right now.

1 hour and 42 minutes of me racing online with a buddy. We were trying to annoy people, I'd say we did fairly well up to a certain point.

I'll stop posting videos now. :V

Congratss
you need to join mkm

Back