• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mario Kart 8 Official General Discussion

I just did a race where I got 9 coin items in a row, out of 9 items possible. I didn't get a single regular item the entire race.

I would love to help you, but could you be more specific?

Last edited:
I'll do it. My NNID is wakkitty, make a room after you add me.

actually, can't now. there's a storm and my internet is being shaky. T~T

Last edited:
GUYS NINTENDO TOLD ME ABOUT THREE NEW CHARACTERS FOR MARIO KART 9!!!
TO ADD TO OUR COLLECTION OF METAL RACERS, WE HAVE:
BRONZE BOWSER
TIN TOAD
and
RUTHENIUM ROSALINA!!!!!!!!!!
waow

I'm trying to beat all Staff Ghosts to get the golden wheels.

Not too hard except for maybe BDD. Dolphin Shoals can be done if you know your lines.

I've been starting to get into TTs. Probably the one I consider to be my best right now is my sub-1:50 on Water Park. Toad Harbor is next!

Not too hard except for maybe BDD. Dolphin Shoals can be done if you know your lines.

I've been starting to get into TTs. Probably the one I consider to be my best right now is my sub-1:50 on Water Park. Toad Harbor is next!
I may can handle Bone Dry Dunes, i'm pretty good at that one. Dolphin Shoals? Hmm, pretty confusing but i'm sure I can beat the Staff Ghost. I already beat the Staff Ghost for Sunshine Airport so I don't need to do that one. I skipped Sweet Sweet Canyon because the doughnut shortcut is hard to get back on track once you attempt it.

I skipped Sweet Sweet Canyon because the doughnut shortcut is hard to get back on track once you attempt it.

Agreed. That shortcut is rather...difficult, because I find myself in the frosting when I take the turn wide.

Might do SSC or another track instead of TH.

Back