• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mario Kart 8 Official General Discussion

This game is great and the graphics look amazing now! The last time I played a mario kart game was in the Double Dash days. Love the new changes to it.

This game is great and the graphics look amazing now! The last time I played a mario kart game was in the Double Dash days. Love the new changes to it.

It's the reason to get a Wii U right now. If you get it before July 31st and register it, you will get a free wii u game.

It's the reason to get a Wii U right now. If you get it before July 31st and register it, you will get a free wii u game.
I think that's the reason a lot of people got it. I know it's the reason I got it. I'll live in poverty for four weeks for free gaemz.

Playing Mario Kart 8 with the lovely Kisstoefur, Kaiaa, and Cap!
Come on in the tourney room if you're about it!

The Gamepad hurts my eyes to use, is there a way to adjust the brightness? I don't own the Wii U that I'm using, I have to return it later.

I've never fully tested this out, but I'm to believe that you can adjust the brightness from the 'settings' screen. I'm also thinking it may be possible from selecting the 'GamePad' option from the Menu Screen when you press the 'HOME' button.
~Hope this helps, AlphaWolf :)

I wish I had a WiiU! I played the heck out of Mario Kart at an anime convention last month and I loved it so much. I wish I could play it again/more! Maybe some day? ;-;

The Gamepad hurts my eyes to use, is there a way to adjust the brightness? I don't own the Wii U that I'm using, I have to return it later.

You can go to Settings on the Wii Menu and adjust the brightness. I had to do the same since I prefer low brightness on all my electronic devices.

I honestly just want to buy it to play with y'all lol, and I've always love Mario kart but never owned it. I just don't know if I should buy for Wii or 3DS

Back