• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mario Kart 8 Official General Discussion

Awesome. : )

Going LIVE, shortly!

Also, as a pre-warning: I curse. Sometimes a lot. And on the occasion that I'm on a Skype call with other friends, a lot of them curse as well.

Awesome. : )

Going LIVE, shortly!

Also, as a pre-warning: I curse. Sometimes a lot. And on the occasion that I'm on a Skype call with other friends, a lot of them curse as well.

Yes, it's still on! Internet, please work!

/medium long rant
Loooord have some mercy I am so sick to damn death of cluster frick races. EVERYONE is stuck together 1st-9th because it keeps giving EVERYONE triple mushrooms and coins over and over and over and no one can pass one another because we finally get shells but we're all near each other so everyone just explodes. Like 7/10 races wowowow help kill me please

I wish I could show, it just happened so bad again. Everyone was like 3 feet from each other but no one was getting anything but coins.

Last edited:
Master Cycle confirmed for DLC!!!
Looks pretty spiffy!
630x.jpg

source: https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica

I would be so happy if the Animal Crossing pack in November and the Link one in May

Got a question. Kind of short on money after an... incident. To get the Yoshi colors, do I need to pre-order the DLC, or just have both?

Got a question. Kind of short on money after an... incident. To get the Yoshi colors, do I need to pre-order the DLC, or just have both?
Just have both. Even if you buy both separately as they're released, you'll get the Yoshi and Shy Guy colors.

GAIS. Yoshi circuit from GC returns, and the last new kart (tanooki jeep thing)

Last edited:

GAIS. Yoshi circuit from GC returns, and the last new kart (tanooki jeep thing)

Yes! Double Dash had so many good courses and I'm glad one of my personal favorites is getting the MK8 treatment and that tanooki kart is pretty cute.

Last edited:
YEEEES!!! YOSHI BE REKIN'!!!

So this means any track can be brought back more than once!

ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!!!!!!

Yes! Double Dash had so many good courses and I'm glad one of my personal favorites is getting the MK8 treatment and that tanooki kart is pretty cute.
Yeah, I'm glad to see more Double Dash courses make it into MK8. They could just make all DLC DD courses and I'd be the happiest person alive.

Eh I wish we had new DLC retro courses (not onez
s we've seen twice bar Super Crircuit). But I would like to see Kalimari Desert, N64 Bowser's Castle and Choco mountain again albeit appearing as retro courses in the past.

Oh man, that tanooki jeep is all kinds of cute. And yay for a classic Double Dash track coming back. I also hope that Baby Park comes back. That course was a lot of fun and took little time for things to get crazy.

Back