• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mario Kart 8 Official General Discussion

I'm considering streaming Mario Kart 8 tonight or tomorrow night on twitch (depends on my work schedule). It's something I used to do pretty regularly, but I've been a bit busy as of late. I may have the time one of these nights, though, so I'm considering it.

Would anyone here want the link if/when I stream?

What time?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lord if this is true November 21st will be a night to remember,

XD I don't know what I'd care about more.
What if Captain Toad came out that day as well?

October is out of control. I got MK8, ORAS, Smash U, Bayonetta, and like too many eShop things this coming month and week. Hyrule Warriors basically fits inside this bubble.

Yeah but in this case 3 (technically 4) major titles/DLC are being released in the same day

ORAS, MK8 DLC, SMASH U

OMFG

I'm generally an evening EST streamer. Sooo... probably around 9PM EST. But it depends on whether or not I get a call from work tonight. If not, I'll stream probably around that time tomorrow for sure.

That's 6 PM for me, so I'll try to watch! I don't have my Wii U right now, so I can't play.

That's 6 PM for me, so I'll try to watch! I don't have my Wii U right now, so I can't play.

It'll be tomorrow night, since I've got work in the morning. But I'll aim for around 8-9PM EST. Might be a tad later if I end up waiting for friends that can't join until later.

Smash U demo?? I'm confused
No, Smash U is going to come out on that day. Even though it isn't comfirmed yet, it's going to come out on that day anyway.
Yeah, people will complain that they can't release highly anticipated games on the same day but....
They always did that.

It'll be tomorrow night, since I've got work in the morning. But I'll aim for around 8-9PM EST. Might be a tad later if I end up waiting for friends that can't join until later.
Sounds fun, although I probably won't be around due to timezone differences heh D':

I'll be streaming Mario Kart 8 here in about 15 minutes!: http://www.twitch.tv/shiirahime

If a lot of my Nintendo network friends don't show, I may add some new watchers to the stream in to play. All depends on if I have room or not!

Either way, you're welcome to come by and watch, if you'd like!

Just got a copy of it :). Tried it out via rental and liked it so much that I had to get it. Love racing as Bowser so far.

I can't join Mario Kart Monday tonight because my Wii U is broken! It wants to update before letting me play online, but the update failed 5 times. I have to call Nintendo.

I'll be Livestreaming Mario Kart 8 tonight around 8 or 9PM EST (probably closer to 8:30 so I can do pre-live audio tests and such), if anyone's interested. Monday nights generally work best for me to stream since my weekend is Tue/Wed.

If you want to drop by, I'll be streaming here: http://www.twitch.tv/shiirahime

Back