• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Market Price Summary of Collectibles [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not true. Some people bought gifts that they didn't send and the gifts did open up. They can't be sent anymore, of course, but the collectibles belong to the person who bought them. If I had known that would happen, I would have kept what I bought. I only traded because I thought that we had to.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hope it's okay to give an example because I've only seen it a few times, but ACNLover10 has a Jingle collectible. If you hover over it, you'll see that it doesn't have the "Gift received" message under it. It simply says, "Jingle Christmas Doll." That means he didn't send the gift and it still opened up for him to keep.

i coincidentally also saw that and asked them about it before you posted this, but they werent sure how they got it. Can anybody confirm their untraded gift opened up for them??

- - - Post Merge - - -

I feel bad for anyone buying up the orange parcels thinking it was going to be the "best" collectible.

aha - i kinda wish i'd stuck with 1 row of gifts instead of 2.

i coincidentally also saw that and asked them about it before you posted this, but they werent sure how they got it. Can anybody confirm their untraded gift opened up for them??

Hmmm I'm super curious as well now. Maybe it was a glitch? I haven't seen anyone else with this besides ACNLover.

image.gif

B U M P

bought 1 green, 1 red and 1 blue feather for 4k

Bought green feather for 1.5k
Sold a bunch of Candles 250 each
Bought voodoo for 250
Party Popper for 8k
Sold a lot of Pumpkin Cakes 300 each
Sold Blue Balloon 3k

Hmmm I'm super curious as well now. Maybe it was a glitch? I haven't seen anyone else with this besides ACNLover.

I see that Mairmalade also has a Jingle Christmas Doll that doesn't appear to have been a gift. I'm having second thoughts about asking questions, though, because I don't want to seem nosy. I still think a few people just didn't send their gift to anyone else and it opened up for them to keep.

Also, CrossAnimal has a Jingle Christmas Doll and a Timmy Christmas Doll.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back