• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Market Price Summary of Collectibles [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
what about the new christmas collectibles? how much are they worth and stuff? or is the market for them still new? I am wondering how much the Christmas Lights Colelctibles cost

what about the new christmas collectibles? how much are they worth and stuff? or is the market for them still new? I am wondering how much the Christmas Lights Colelctibles cost

the Christmas collectibles cannot be gifted. (when they were boxed gifts they could be gifted, but only once; if they were not gifted then they would not "unwrap" to display the collectible inside).

the Christmas lights can still be bought in the shop; but Justin said they would all be de-activated on Jan.7....

how do you get snowflakes to buy them with though?

you can still buy Christmas lights for 29 tbt. go to the regular Bell Tree Shop-- there's a tab for Jingle's Jolly Collectibles where you can buy the lights with forum bells...

you can still buy Christmas lights for 29 tbt. go to the regular Bell Tree Shop-- there's a tab for Jingle's Jolly Collectibles where you can buy the lights with forum bells...

omg thank you kind dad! I woulda been mad if I missed these I think they look cute

tumblr_inline_mgb23vjgNO1rx2fz3.gif

B U M P

Shame nothing from Christmas this year can go on there...unlike the fair where we can gift for extortionate amounts

Shame nothing from Christmas this year can go on there...unlike the fair where we can gift for extortionate amounts

Yeah :'( But mods didn't want the event to be something where people profit off each other considering it was Christmas afterall.

I do miss looking at everyone's colorful presents though.

Last edited:
Yeah :'( But mods didn't want the event to be something where people profit off each other considering it was Christmas afterall.

oh there was a ton of profits made on the 'pass the present' board. i think all those threads were since transferred here to the tbt market place board.

I sold a Popsicle for 1.5 k :)

that was cheap!

oh there was a ton of profits made on the 'pass the present' board. i think all those threads were since transferred here to the tbt market place board.

I feel bad for anyone buying up the orange parcels thinking it was going to be the "best" collectible.

the Christmas collectibles cannot be gifted. (when they were boxed gifts they could be gifted, but only once; if they were not gifted then they would not "unwrap" to display the collectible inside).

That's not true. Some people bought gifts that they didn't send and the gifts did open up. They can't be sent anymore, of course, but the collectibles belong to the person who bought them. If I had known that would happen, I would have kept what I bought. I only traded because I thought that we had to.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hope it's okay to give an example because I've only seen it a few times, but ACNLover10 has a Jingle collectible. If you hover over it, you'll see that it doesn't have the "Gift received" message under it. It simply says, "Jingle Christmas Doll." That means he didn't send the gift and it still opened up for him to keep.

Sold a Pink House for 1.5K and a Cherry for 250~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back