• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Market Price Summary of Collectibles [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the updates guys~ I have added the shamrock collectible onto the list. It's been really busy at work for me (Been working 80 hour weeks T_____T ) so I apologize for the super slow updates.

Thanks for all the updates guys~ I have added the shamrock collectible onto the list. It's been really busy at work for me (Been working 80 hour weeks T_____T ) so I apologize for the super slow updates.

I just knew if somebody could change your evil bells display that you would finally be freed from the curse that had trapped you!

to avoid this in the future, you should probably just give all your bells away, Sholee.

and hooray for Starry Wolf (r.i.p.)!

tumblr_inline_mgb2akLxMk1rx2fz3.gif

B U M P

Last edited:

OMG!!! Take care of yourself, Sholee!!!

eek. 80 hour weeks?! I cannot imagine how tired you must be Q___Q;;

also bought a shamrock for 650 tbt!

It will be interesting to see what happens to the price of "old" eggs? Like Yoshi, etc.? Not back this year, surprise, surprise! :)

It will be interesting to see what happens to the price of "old" eggs? Like Yoshi, etc.? Not back this year, surprise, surprise! :)

will definitely increase. ):
I kept telling myself not to buy a togepi egg cause I can just get one for the event
oops. bad mistake.

will definitely increase. ):
I kept telling myself not to buy a togepi egg cause I can just get one for the event
oops. bad mistake.
exactly what i did too D: i regret selling mine, now i'm gonna have to repurchase for 2x what i sold it for ;;​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back