• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Market Price Summary of Collectibles [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word on the street says a Pinwheel sold for 14k not too long ago

I purchased a Regular Easter Egg for 200 tbt, I think it got looked over in the egg price thread during Easter. So just posting it here incase it was missed

the guides are outdated already for eggs. they only have the Easter weekend hype numbers, not the corrected market numbers. (i think market correction is ongoing too...)

I traded my precious purple feather for both a Dark Easter egg and a waluigi egg! I can only hope that they have have a TBT fair this year with feathers as well, or i save up enough tbt to buy another purple feather, or someone just gifts me one LOL along with another red feather!

Is this still being updated??

Last edited by Sholee; 03-30-2016 at 08:20 AM.

I would say so, minus the egg prices since (did those change? Idk, I havent been paying attention, yet I havent seen anyone posting saying they sold or bought one for less)

Last edited by Sholee; 03-30-2016 at 08:20 AM.

I would say so, minus the egg prices since (did those change? Idk, I havent been paying attention, yet I havent seen anyone posting saying they sold or bought one for less)

dont think any 2016 eggs have been selling anymore in the listed ranges. (there was 1 random pika for 1800 today, everything else for 2016s has been less. much less. and very few sales).

- - - Post Merge - - -

its Spellectibles/candies all over again!!! :eek:

Last edited:
Just bought:

Pikachu egg for 1,250 (and I see I overpaid slightly as I see two threads where the seller wants 1200)
Sakura egg for 1,250 (and I see I overpaid slightly as I see two threads where the seller wants 1200)
Candy egg for 2,500

just bought a Pikachu egg and a Sakura egg for 1,000 tbt each.

I also noticed that those eggs were purchased for 1,050 and 1,100 tbt each by two other users today.

Last edited:
Bought 2 candy eggs for 2,500 btb each

- - - Post Merge - - -

A heads up that there are shamrocks being sold for 350. I guess i bought too high, just bought a few for 450 a day ago.

Sold two pikachu eggs at 1,100, and four smamrocks at 350.

can we get the price range fixed for Togepi? I've only seen two of them sold during/since event:

Kirito purchased for 3500 from Shendere last week.

also last week, Pandapples sold for 3000 + popsicle to TaeSak, who then sold it to Aleshapie (maybe thats where the 5000 comes from?). Havent seen any others before event that was anywhere near the listed range, and only one i've seen in the listed range is the one from Pandapples to TaeSak to Alieshapie.

before event, pandapples bought hers for 1.5k in March; unversaljellyfish bought in March for bluecandy + waluigi, so about 2250; and the sales reported in this thread prior to that were for 2.6, 2.3, and 3.5k.

thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back