• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Market Price Summary of Collectibles [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
can we get the price range fixed for Togepi? I've only seen two of them sold during/since event:

Kirito purchased for 3500 from Shendere last week.

also last week, Pandapples sold for 3000 + popsicle to TaeSak, who then sold it to Aleshapie (maybe thats where the 5000 comes from?). Havent seen any others before event that was anywhere near the listed range, and only one i've seen in the listed range is the one from Pandapples to TaeSak to Alieshapie.

before event, pandapples bought hers for 1.5k in March; unversaljellyfish bought in March for bluecandy + waluigi, so about 2250; and the sales reported in this thread prior to that were for 2.6, 2.3, and 3.5k.

thanks! :)

The prices are peaking because lately the Togepi egg had an increase in popularity. Maybe it has to do with the fact that the Pikachu egg makes them both a Pokemon set.

The prices are peaking because lately the Togepi egg had an increase in popularity. Maybe it has to do with the fact that the Pikachu egg makes them both a Pokemon set.

ok.
nonetheless, looking at reported sales, the listed range in this guide is not accurate.

Are the 4leaf clovers giftable? :)

yes I they are :)

can we get the price range fixed for Togepi? I've only seen two of them sold during/since event:

Kirito purchased for 3500 from Shendere last week.

also last week, Pandapples sold for 3000 + popsicle to TaeSak, who then sold it to Aleshapie (maybe thats where the 5000 comes from?). Havent seen any others before event that was anywhere near the listed range, and only one i've seen in the listed range is the one from Pandapples to TaeSak to Alieshapie.

before event, pandapples bought hers for 1.5k in March; unversaljellyfish bought in March for bluecandy + waluigi, so about 2250; and the sales reported in this thread prior to that were for 2.6, 2.3, and 3.5k.

thanks! :)

It has been changed, thanks for the update. I have changed most of the egg prices as well since they have dropped a bunch since last week's hype.

Last edited:

tumblr_inline_mgb22ikNlP1rx2fz3.gif

B U M P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back