Market Price Summary of Collectibles [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Auctioned off a Green Candy for 800tbt!
-Sold 4 Peaches for 1.4k tbt each!
-Sold a Peach a few hours before selling the 4 peaches above for 1k tbt!
-Sold an Apple for 2k tbt
-Sold a Classic Egg for 1.2k tbt!
-Sold 1 Cherry for 350tbt

wish I knew about this sooner! :(

Traded my popsicle for a pumpkin cupcake without realising there would be a restock, and that I'll never be able to buy it back now :l

great guide though, well be using this before doing trades now! >.<

wish I knew about this sooner! :(

Traded my popsicle for a pumpkin cupcake without realising there would be a restock, and that I'll never be able to buy it back now :l

great guide though, well be using this before doing trades now! >.<

When did you do that? Now or a long time ago

When did you do that? Now or a long time ago

right before they did a restock on the halloween collectables :l I thought I would have never gotten a chance to get one after and really wanted the cupcake since my dad use to call my pumpkin when I was little ah {i know sounds stupid}. so I traded not knowing :l

though at the time I also had someone who wanted to trade BOTH my ice creams just for the cupcake :l I'm more upset I lost out on so much tbt because I could've used it to buy it back >.<

- - - Post Merge - - -

though it probably wasn't even on the guide yet most likely, so it really comes down to my own dumb decision >.<

Forgot to say, but I sold x3 Chocolate Cake for 2.2k each~ Was a special circumstance, but ;A;;
(is it worth mentioning? lol~)

Forgot to say, but I sold x3 Chocolate Cake for 2.2k each~ Was a special circumstance, but ;A;;
(is it worth mentioning? lol~)

well if it was a discount or favor, then it should not be factored into the market report, it seems to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back