Market Price Summary of Collectibles [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
After selling my first Yellow Letter for 20k I just traded my 2nd Yellow Letter, A Blue Candy, A Green Balloon and a Peach for a Pokeball and 5k.

A lots of prices have come down since last year 0_o
A part from Apples I see xD When did they become worth so much...

Also, lurking this sub forum for a yellow house :)

I've noticed a lot of collectible for collectible trades in the TBT marketplace as well as postings here from you guys. These have never been added to my spreadsheet or SkyFall's method previously since it was hard to give it a monetary value. However, the thing with leaving them out is that many of the rare collectibles that I don't have much information on are traded this way, ie: feathers, pokeballs, letters, etc.

So as a seller/buyer when you trade a collectible for a collectible, what are you basing the values on? the max range? the average? the popularity?

I would like to incorporate these trades into my spreadsheet in some way, but I want it to be a fair and accurate pricing which makes it hard.

Last edited:
I've noticed a lot of collectible for collectible trades in the TBT marketplace as well as postings here from you guys. These have never been added to my spreadsheet or SkyFall's method previously since it was hard to give it a monetary value. However, the thing with leaving them out is that many of the rare collectibles that I don't have much information on are traded this way, ie: feathers, pokeballs, letters, etc.

So as a seller/buyer when you trade a collectible for a collectible, what are you basing the values on? the max range? the average? the popularity?

I would like to incorporate these trades into my spreadsheet in some way, but I want it to be a fair and accurate pricing which makes it hard.

I guess it's down to if the traders like each others collectibles... not necessarily the value...
It would be really difficult to incorporate this into your spreadsheet :/ There's too many permutations possible to include in all one place...

I nearly have 10k, so maybe I can get a yellow house/letter soon ^^

I guess it's down to if the traders like each others collectibles... not necessarily the value...
It would be really difficult to incorporate this into your spreadsheet :/ There's too many permutations possible to include in all one place...

I nearly have 10k, so maybe I can get a yellow house/letter soon ^^

Yeah that's what I was thinking.. Womp womp..

Generally when I go for rare collectibles and I trade for collectibles, I value each collectible at the higher end of the guide. If I add TBT to my offer, it usually goes towards the rares collectible.

Last edited:
How much are pokeberry Pokeballs worth :O

That's crazy xD

They'll probably be back soon anyway.

Edited typo xD

Last edited:
Generally when I go for rare collectibles and I trade for collectibles, I value each collectible at the higher end of the guide. If I add TBT to my offer, it usually goes towards the rares collectible.

For example I bought I Danielkang2's Yellow House, peach, green balloon, and blue candy for a Pokeball and 5k.
I priced the peach, green balloon, and blue candy for about 4.5-6k roughly, and and yellow house for roughly 18-19k.

Sorry if that is not what you asked, maybe I read your question wrong hahah

Hahaha no that helps! But it's just hard to get accurate pricing since everyone values collectibles differently.

For example: Haydenn traded 1 choco cake for 2 spellectable sets.

If I priced those spellectables at the max range, it's only worth around 1,950 bells whereas the choco cake can up to 3,500 bells. It seems like a bad deal but Haydenn loooooooooves (love may even be an understatement lols ) the spellectables so to her, it's a good deal.

Last edited:
That's crazy.
I remember when people where gifting them around for free at the time :s

Is that an offer to give it to me? Jk jk
I'm selling all my collectables right now to rack up 16k which I think I can buy a Pokeball for

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back