• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Matt’s awesome ACNH shop.

can you pm me the price for these in bells?

Gold roses x10
Rusted parts x3
Capricorn star fragments x3
Imperial partition
Rattan low table
Rattan end table
Imperial dining table
Diner dining table
Diner counter table
Antique table
Antique mini table

I just did a huge update to the main post with dozens of new items, hope you all finding something you’ll like!
Post automatically merged:

To be honest that’s quite low.
Yikes

can you pm me the price for these in bells?

Gold roses x10
Rusted parts x3
Capricorn star fragments x3
Imperial partition
Rattan low table
Rattan end table
Imperial dining table
Diner dining table
Diner counter table
Antique table
Antique mini table

I will send you a PM within the next hour or so, just have to work on some real life stuff right now

You have double door fridge, cello,den desk, imperial dining table?

I do indeed

Hi! What color is your double-door refrigerator? Also, may I ask if you're willing to time travel for mom items and how much you'd charge for them if so? There are a few I'm looking for but I don't TT myself 😅

Hi! What color is your double-door refrigerator? Also, may I ask if you're willing to time travel for mom items and how much you'd charge for them if so? There are a few I'm looking for but I don't TT myself 😅
Hi! It is the black one

I’ll take all. How much

Those are very expensive items in the catalog, so would 400k work for you? Or 4 NMT

Hi, would I be able to get the surfboard please? And i don't suppose you have the beekeeper's hive do you? I can offer 5 gold nuggets and IGB

Hi, what do you currently have in stock for hybrid mums and hyacinths? And do you have any orange or pink or purple roses? Thanks!

Hi, would I be able to get the surfboard please? And i don't suppose you have the beekeeper's hive do you? I can offer either 5 gold nuggets and IGB
Unfortunately I do not have the beekeepers hive. I can get you the surfboard though

Back