• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mayor + Villagers Art [ Paying, of course ]

No.....
Nooooooo.......
NOOOOOoOoOoOoooooOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THAT'S WHERE PAX SOUTH IS?! I DIDN'T BOTHER TO LOOK IT UP SINCE I NEVER HEARD OF THAT CONVENTION! JDSAGHFLAFHA ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!?!?! I LIVE 1.5 HOURS AWAY FROM SAN ANTONIO!!!!! *cries*

I'm going to go sulk in a corner ;_________;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Goodness gravy, I feel like I just pwned myself. lol

I'm so sorry! ;-; I didn't want to upset you and definitely not right before your birthday! Ahhhh...

I'm sure he'll be going down there for more conventions again! He tweeted about having a great time and his best panel yet, so he must have enjoyed the time there.

I'm sorry, I suck. I figured you had known. : (

I'm so sorry! ;-; I didn't want to upset you and definitely not right before your birthday! Ahhhh...

I'm sure he'll be going down there for more conventions again! He tweeted about having a great time and his best panel yet, so he must have enjoyed the time there.

I'm sorry, I suck. I figured you had known. : (

Oh no, don't feel bad, Amissa! I would rather be painfully aware than blissfully ignorant~ Going to laugh about this later with my friend--the news will probably piss him off, but in a funny way. *smiles wryly*

I do signatures ^^ The only one I have for reference is an old freebie that didn't include poses and uses my old style.
commission_for_pengutango_on_tbt_by_kasuralixa-d80e8pt.png

I currently have two styles: 1 and 2. I'm open to doing different poses, pairings, costumes, items, etc. I'm currently working on a signature that will be using my new style as well as costumes so if you want to wait to see that I understand ^^

As for pricing, I don't really know what to accept for signatures. As I said, my only one I have as a ref was a freebie so it's extremely basic. The one I'm working on was paid for with 1350 TBT, so those are on the opposite ends of the spectrum ;w; From what I skimmed it seems youre open for high-price commissions anyways ^^

Oh no, don't feel bad, Amissa! I would rather be painfully aware than blissfully ignorant~ Going to laugh about this later with my friend--the news will probably piss him off, but in a funny way. *smiles wryly*

If you say so. XD;; I still feel bad, though. Hopefully your friend won't be too put-out by the news, either.

I do signatures ^^ The only one I have for reference is an old freebie that didn't include poses and uses my old style.
commission_for_pengutango_on_tbt_by_kasuralixa-d80e8pt.png

I currently have two styles: 1 and 2. I'm open to doing different poses, pairings, costumes, items, etc. I'm currently working on a signature that will be using my new style as well as costumes so if you want to wait to see that I understand ^^

As for pricing, I don't really know what to accept for signatures. As I said, my only one I have as a ref was a freebie so it's extremely basic. The one I'm working on was paid for with 1350 TBT, so those are on the opposite ends of the spectrum ;w; From what I skimmed it seems youre open for high-price commissions anyways ^^

Thank you for the offer! I appreciate it. : )

I'm afraid I'm going to have to pass, though. Your art styles are very cute, but not really what I'm looking for. Thanks anyway and good luck with the one that you're working on!

Even tho I don't really like Markiplier (I'm not fond of all these people playing t0p of the rated sp00ks games) this thread might aswell confirm that Azu and Amissa will endlessly swoon over Mark.

What if I wore a Mark mask?

I'm tempted to draw yours since I need refs for my new art offer thingy ahahah

Even tho I don't really like Markiplier (I'm not fond of all these people playing t0p of the rated sp00ks games) this thread might aswell confirm that Azu and Amissa will endlessly swoon over Mark.

What if I wore a Mark mask?

If the masks wouldn't fool your brother with the amiibos, they certainly would fool me.

I'm tempted to draw yours since I need refs for my new art offer thingy ahahah

Well, no pressure! If you'd like to, though, let me know what kind of a price you're thinking of.

There are much better things to do on the weekend.
If you were this laid-back like me, then you'd know that I have NOTHING better to do :>

Or atleast anything productive? But would it be productive if I made a Markiplier mask to trick a good friend of mine...hmm...

Last edited:
If you were this laid-back like me, then you'd know that I have NOTHING better to do :>

Or atleast anything productive? But would it be productive if I made a Markiplier mask to trick a good friend of mine...hmm...

I don't think you could make one nearly convincing enough. We Mark fans know that charming, disarming smile down to the very dimple in the cheeks. You've got your work cut out for you. (Haha.)

Good luck with your art search. ^^

Oh! Also, yes Markiplier is a babe. c,:
Your taste in youtubers is great.

Last edited:
Back