🌻Milk’s Commission Page💫 RLC [OPEN]/TBT [CLOSED] [Pinglist open!]

aight then!! i'll be the intermediary! 2 bust slot, for a total of 20$! as soon as they gather all the reference, i'll post here everything! also they would like to pay after the sketch!
Got it! I’ll put both the slots under your username if that’s alright?

My prices have gone up! These don’t apply to the people who are already on my commission list ^^

@Peachmilk_ i did a .pdf containing everything! let me know if something is missing and if everything is okay!

Attachments

• COMM.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 55
Another discord comm!
02D04F09-7E3B-4FD8-9F5F-81AFB20F56D0.jpeg

Hello!
I hope you are doing great!
I was hopping to commission a new avatar with rlc.
Please let me know when you have an opening. :)

Hello!
I hope you are doing great!
I was hopping to commission a new avatar with rlc.
Please let me know when you have an opening. :)
Once I finish up a 1-2 rlc coms I’ll send you a dm ^^ thank you for the interest again ♥️♥️

Style: Bust
Single/multiple: Single
Character(s): My OC
Background (or none/transparent): up to you
Extra (Pose Reference, etc.): I would like a similar avatar, but with the expression in the reference, as for the background, something related to starts or crystals. whatever you think is best, I like the purple palette, so that could be the colors.
Payment: $15

Thank you so much again. :)

Sorry for the slow down on commissions! School quarter ends soon I'm trying to finish school work and stuff ^^ I’m hoping to get one finished tomorrow!
Also has anyone played Genshin Impact? I started playing it a few days ago and I’m obsessed sjfjfjfj

So would y’all mind if I played around with my commission styles?? I wanna change it up a bit so my commissions might look a little different than the examples! I’m getting a little bored of the way my art looks djjfgnjfg

So would y’all mind if I played around with my commission styles?? I wanna change it up a bit so my commissions might look a little different than the examples! I’m getting a little bored of the way my art looks djjfgnjfg
I'd love to see what you would do with a new style!

Back