• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling ~Mini Villager Cyle Before I Reset~ Pietro!~

I'm still waiting for Poppy... I have 20 minutes left... And being this place is dead during the mornings...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I decided to give up on Poppy...

Will try again tomorrow, when I have more freedom.

Just got word that Patty is leaving on the 13th, does anyone know of anyone who wants her...? Voiding her in five minutes.

Kyle is currently moving next, after I get in touch with ceribells I will continue to cycle for ya'll :)

Hamlet the Jock hamster is moving next, voiding him if no one wants him! C'mon, who doesn't want this cute face? *v*

Hamsuke.jpg

~Sprinkle the peppy penguin is in boxes!~ She's quite a cutie, a perfect addition to a winter or dessert themed town.

Frappe.jpg

Also- Anges, Marcie, and Kabuki have moved in. All are up for grabs!

Last edited:
Can I have sprinkle? She is my dream penguin for my sweets themed town

FC: 2251 - 4820 - 5207

Last edited:
May I call dibs on Kabuki? I should have my new town up tonight.

Yup, though I don't know how long it'll take him to leave, he's my newest villager.

S'alright, I'm not in a rush for Villagers just yet.

Sorry, I really cannot find out the issue between me and FallinDevast, so if they say they want to give her to you, I'll let you have her.

Last edited:
Bummer, I really want her but can't due to this technicality issue. ProfessorMiku can have her.. I'm really sorry for the trouble TC

I guess I'll settle for Aurora then who is moving in tomorrow, but sprinkle is still my dream penguin

Last edited:
Back