• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ~Mini Villager Cyle Before I Reset~ Pietro!~

Ha. Take your time. Cycling is also soooooooo boooooaaaarrrriiinnnggg *^*

I do it in short bursts, so I don't drive myself crazy. I tend to watch TV or something, so I'm not completely bored out of my mind. XD But, I can see why you'd be frustrated and bored since it can be.

No, this guy is really taking his time u-u

I'm sorry :c I might just have to void/give him away in this rate...

:c Oh, I'd hold him for you, if I hadn't already had him before...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I do it in short bursts, so I don't drive myself crazy. I tend to watch TV or something, so I'm not completely bored out of my mind. XD But, I can see why you'd be frustrated and bored since it can be.

Yeah, I usually multitask while I do it, right now I'm watching Supernatural ;D Kiki's sick, so she isn't budging >_<

Last edited:
I got a message on ACC and someone will be giving me Genji for my Marshal.

Should be giving them Marshal soon, I'll let you know when I've got my 100% Mayor...rate thing .o.

I got a message on ACC and someone will be giving me Genji for my Marshal.

Should be giving them Marshal soon, I'll let you know when I've got my 100% Mayor...rate thing .o.

Ok, so you'll be able to get Kabuki in your new town as soon as then? Awesome, I'll put him in boxes.

If its not too late can I get Sprinkle? My friend's daughter erased her town, and I'm trying to find some of her old villagers. I can hold for her until she gets her map set.

If its not too late can I get Sprinkle? My friend's daughter erased her town, and I'm trying to find some of her old villagers. I can hold for her until she gets her map set.

So sorry, I already gave her a home :( (Need to edit my title >_<) I honestly didn't know she was that popular...

My new town is going to be started on right now c:

Shouldn't be too long now.

~Gabi the peppy bunny is in boxes!~ She's really cute, didn't know she was packing up toady... If you want her, post now, or off to the void with her!

gabi.jpg

Also: Bunnie and Astrid have moved in. Both are up for grabs.

edit: Voided :(

Last edited:
:c

I've gotta make most of my villagers leave my town now, My town is so full of wrongness I could cry for weeks.

:c

I've gotta make most of my villagers leave my town now, My town is so full of wrongness I could cry for weeks.

Aw :c I know, I haven't talked with anyone in weeks I'm basically just going on to see if anyone's in boxes then resetting...

I was cursed with Maelle, Hippeux, Katt and Dora.

Last edited:
Well I've been TTing for like the past hour and I've already got Kicks in building and the first Nook upgrade.

I feel like such a pro.

I just got home - let me know when you're around and I can come get her!

Okay ;D You can get her right now if you'd like. I'm adding your FC

@osva567 I will list your name down now

Last edited:
Back