• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Mischief Makers Cycling Co.! - CHECK THREAD!! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rosie the peppy cat is in boxes!!!

__rosie_homework___by_blonde_and_loving_it-d4azov8.png

I will void him/her if nobody claims them in 30 minutes!!

I MUST have proof that she is one of your dreamies!!! This villager is a part of the group of villagers that are at the HIGHEST risk of being sold for profit!!

If you claim them as a dreamie (or otherwise) and then sell/barter with them instead, you WILL be blacklisted by our group!!

Gonna cycle in a lil bit, so someone will be up for grabs... hopefully tonight. XD

And, I also fixed the wording for the vouching thing, since some people are getting confused that members have to be on TBT for at least 3 months and/or at least 21 positive WiFi ratings to get any villager from us, including the top tier ones.

That's not the case. That requirement is only for people who want to vouch for others.

Newbies can get villagers from us, even the top tier ones, assuming that the cycler giving said villager away is comfortable giving them that villager. I hope that clears up any confusion with that.

Slightly annoyed that I had to find out from people complaining on the feedback thread and not actually contacting any of us for clarification.

Seriously though, if you're confused about something, please contact one of us. :)

Last edited:
I don't have anyone to vouch for me, but I've lurked these forums for quite some time. Is that an issue? If so, I will certainly refrain from jumping on any possible adoptions. :)

I don't have anyone to vouch for me, but I've lurked these forums for quite some time. Is that an issue? If so, I will certainly refrain from jumping on any possible adoptions. :)

You have everyone you want listed in your sig, so you shouldn't have an issue adopting anyone from us. :)

Edit to add: Forgot to mention it, but you also do have some Wi-Fi ratings too, so that helps as well. Depending on the situation (which it has come up several times in the past), some of the cyclers have been extra picky about who a villager goes to, like the uber popular villagers in particular.

Last edited:
Awesome sauce! Ty!!!

Edit to respond to edit: completely understandable. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back